The Student Room Group

Can I resit ?

Hi, I just finished my alevels in sociology, law and religion, I got EEU so obviously didn't get into uni, I was just wondering can I resit?
Original post by Ashpicklesss
Hi, I just finished my alevels in sociology, law and religion, I got EEU so obviously didn't get into uni, I was just wondering can I resit?

Yes ofc you can. There is one last chance in 2017 to resit AS and A2 legacy spec exams.

You can ofc improve, but you need to get started soon and understand why your results were poor and then do sonsistent work to improve. its better if you have teacher support so stick with your school, but you can do it on your own is needed.

You must practice exams. You must be determined to do much better.

Its only a year and if you apply yourself you can improve.
Reply 2
Original post by Ashpicklesss

na na my g don't think like that uel will defo accept u with open arms
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Yes ofc you can. There is one last chance in 2017 to resit AS and A2 legacy spec exams.

You can ofc improve, but you need to get started soon and understanding tand why your results were poor and then do sonsistent work to improve. its better if you have teacher support so stick with your school, but you can do it on your own is needed.

You must practice exams. You must be determined to do much better.

Its only a year and if you apply yourself you can improve.

thanks! I've been emailing my sixth form but not really hearing anything conclusive back- I've emailed another nearby sixth form to see if they'll let me resit there

Quick Reply

Latest