The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Indian Requirements for Imperial

What are the actual requirements for Indian applicants to Imperial? Is JEE a requirement? I will be applying for mathematics, optimisation and statistics program (BSc) and I am preparing to take the MAT. Should I also take JEE?
Reply 1
Yes, I'm applying for 2017 entry. I'm really worried because I haven't prepared for JEE since I didn't want to study engineering. Also, I am on a gap year.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Also, do you think taking the MAT will be enough?
Reply 3
I got 94.8% with 95% in math and phy. 99% in engineering graphics 91% in Chem and 94% in English. I don't know if my marks are above the threshold. And are you taking JEE by the way?
Reply 4
Yeah .. I'm planning to apply to Imperial, UCL and LSE. I'll study Maths with Econ if admitted to LSE
What is JEE in A level requirements?I am told it is easier but I want to confirm my suspicions.Sorry, I am not from India but just curious.
How can you afford from India....
Reply 7
Are Indians incapable of affording a foreign education? You have a very wrong perception in general. Thousands of Indians go out to study abroad.
In case you didn't know, many of us in our family have studied abroad, including my sister.
(edited 7 years ago)
Is the same thing true for Computing also? I want to apply to Imperial as the my firm choice in 2022. But the website still stays that a rank on common merit list may be required for Indian applicants.
Original post by Saksham Kapoor
Is the same thing true for Computing also? I want to apply to Imperial as the my firm choice in 2022. But the website still stays that a rank on common merit list may be required for Indian applicants.

It's quite confusing, because the use of the word 'may' makes the whole thing unclear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending