The Student Room Group

How many UCAS points are my grades?

Sorry to post this but I'm struggling to find a legit source in which I can work out how many UCAS points I achieved. My results overall - CCD. How many UCAS points is that?Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by AAO
Sorry to post this but I'm struggling to find a legit source in which I can work out how many UCAS points I achieved. My results overall - CCD. How many UCAS points is that?Thank you.

This is highly dependent on whether you will be applying for Uni this year (2016) or in 2017 because there is a new UCAS tariff system which will come into place next year. Also, another factor is the level - AS or A2.

Old Tariff System:
AS: 110
A2: 220
Reply 2
Original post by AAO

This is highly dependent on whether you will be applying for Uni this year (2016) or in 2017 because there is a new UCAS tariff system which will come into place next year. Also, another factor is the level - AS or A2.

Old Tariff System:

New Tariff System (2017):
CCD = 32+32+24=88

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Josie_7

Old Tariff System:

I'm not interested in university atm but I just wanted to know how many I'd have. The CCD was my overall so it would be 220. I used the 2017 entry thing (only to see) and my points = 88. Sooooo yeah, never going to uni.

Thank you though! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AAO
I'm not interested in university atm but I just wanted to know how many I'd have. The CCD was my overall so it would be 220. I used the 2017 entry thing (only to see) and my points = 88. Sooooo yeah, never going to uni.

Thank you though! :smile:

No problem ! I forgot to add in there whether you'd be applying to Uni or not haha, but no worries :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest