The Student Room Group

UCAS Track says: Congratulations Your place at The University has been confirmed.

How did the university confirmed my place without seeing my results? Did my college sent them my results?

I received my certificate, and the grades I achieved were not what I expected to achieve, they were below the entry requirement for the course.

Even though I actually passed most task and met my entry requirement grade at college, marked by the teachers,
but due to late submission of the last few tasks, they were not sent to the marking board (Edexcel), resulting in losing some Distinction grades.

Our grades were automatically sent to Edexcel to be marked, and the teachers did not know this. I talked to my teacher about this and he said he will ask them if something could be done. My teacher has not notified if he has already asked them and if its why my place was confirmed.

Will they accept me with the certificate grades falling below minimum requirement? This was also my firm offer
Original post by kiranbaria
How did the university confirmed my place without seeing my results? Did my college sent them my results?

I received my certificate, and the grades I achieved were not what I expected to achieve, they were below the entry requirement for the course.

Even though I actually passed most task and met my entry requirement grade at college, marked by the teachers,
but due to late submission of the last few tasks, they were not sent to the marking board (Edexcel), resulting in losing some Distinction grades.

Our grades were automatically sent to Edexcel to be marked, and the teachers did not know this. I talked to my teacher about this and he said he will ask them if something could be done. My teacher has not notified if he has already asked them and if its why my place was confirmed.

Will they accept me with the certificate grades falling below minimum requirement? This was also my firm offer

Whilst I'm not entirely sure I have followed all the ins and outs here, if your place has been confirmed on Track, then it is official and you are in. If you didn't make the terms of your firm offer, then your firm has decided it doesn't care and has taken you anyway.
I'm guessing this is an Access course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending