The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ugh idek what I put in half my answers so they're pretty useless but I may still look to see if they're low

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I got 172/200 for edexcel maths - do you think it will be an A*?
Original post by greatmnty

Most likely yeah, good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would 100% be an A*. I got like 167 and that's bang on the boundary!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheAnon121
That would 100% be an A*. I got like 167 and that's bang on the boundary!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with Edexcel maths! I'm hoping the boundary isn't above 166 because 166/200 seems reasonable for the papers we did
Good luck with Edexcel maths! I'm hoping the boundary isn't above 166 because 166/200 seems reasonable for the papers we did

how did you think this year compared with other years in terms of difficulty
Original post by Waveyalex
how did you think this year compared with other years in terms of difficulty

I think it was on par with the other years (bar last year), if not ever so slightly more challenging. Personally, I thought that the non-calculator paper was quite challenging (I made some stupid errors and messed up the last few questions) and think I got ~82%

However, I thought calculator was quite straightforward and I think I definitely got between 90%-95% on that paper. What did you think?
(edited 7 years ago)
Should I lie about my gradesto my friends if they're too high or too low?
I think it was on par with the other years (bar last year), if not ever so slightly more challenging. Personally, I thought that the non-calculator paper was quite challenging (I made some stupid errors and messed up the last few questions) and think I got ~82%

However, I thought calculator was quite straightforward and I think I definitely got between 90%-95% on that paper. What did you think?

yh same tbh not inc 2015 i reckon it may have just been the hardest yet wat do u think an A will be ?
Original post by shohaib712
Should I lie about my gradesto my friends if they're too high or too low?

Definitely not - if they somehow find out your real grades, it'll make you look bad and deceptive
I really hope the B boundary is below a 100 as I need it for sixth form . I think I got 101 marks in the papers combined.
I'm gonna try and predict the grade boundaries
A*167
A 137
B 97
C 57
D28
E 12
Original post by TheAnon121
In around 9 hours, we'll 99% know our grades for edexcel maths!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's being released at 8am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waveyalex
yh same tbh not inc 2015 i reckon it may have just been the hardest yet wat do u think an A will be ?

I think it might be around the 134/135 mark but this is pure guesswork :/
Did you guys hear that the number of A*s awarded for A levels were lower than previous years?

Do you think the same thing will happen with GCSEs or nah?
Original post by Thelabtatpast
I really hope the B boundary is below a 100 as I need it for sixth form . I think I got 101 marks in the papers combined.
I'm gonna try and predict the grade boundaries
A*167
A 137
B 97
C 57
D28
E 12

Hmm I think that's a tad bit low for some

A* 167
A 139
B 97
C 63

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Im_trying
I think it's being released at 8am

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel is released s midnight
When people say the grade boundaries come out at 12:00, do they literally come out at 12:00 or between 12:00 and 1:00, before I try and break my phone at 12:00 because there's no grade boundaries:tongue:
Who's staying up for GBs? xD
Anyone know when WJEC English Language grade boundaries are being released ? x
Original post by AceOfSpade
When people say the grade boundaries come out at 12:00, do they literally come out at 12:00 or between 12:00 and 1:00, before I try and break my phone at 12:00 because there's no grade boundaries:tongue:

No, I don't know why people say this? The grade boundaries come out between 8am-10am tomorrow morning. AQA have confirmed 8am

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest