The Student Room Group

How much weight did you gain this summer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bern Herkins
Been trying to gain weight but Ive only put on about 4 lbs :/

How old are you?
hmm maybe 2 or 3 pounds at most
and I eat ****ing *loads*. especially in the middle of the night when I have certain munchies.
I will straight up just raid the fridge, not even because I'm particularly hungry, but because I want good-feels from good food :lol:
I think I used to have a great metabolism because I ate small meals frequently instead of large meals at infrequent rates, but now that I'm stuck in my job all day, I think my metabolism will get worse
I decided I was too fat (89 kilos 0.0) so I've basically been exercising the whole summer. So far I'm down to 82 kilos so I'm pretty happy.
Lost 5 pounds got around 10 more to losr
Original post by SunnyBoys
I decided I was too fat (89 kilos 0.0) so I've basically been exercising the whole summer. So far I'm down to 82 kilos so I'm pretty happy.

I'm around 89ish aswell trying to get down to 82. Do people notice a big difference?
Original post by New Sign
I'm around 89ish aswell trying to get down to 82. Do people notice a big difference?

Eh my parents have but I think it's when you star to lost 10 kilos or more than the difference is notices by others. Of course that shouldn't discourage you as a healthy body is the best :smile:
I actually lost 3 kg. Not even trying to lose weight either.
I've actually lost weight! So happy.
I put on 3kg :mmm:

Travelling the world and living off hotel food etc for over a month isn't the healthiest
Stayed exactly the same weight
Haven't changed, still 9 stone 10 as always*
Not 100% sure as haven't measured it from the beginning, but I think I've lost about a kilo, so I'm fairly happy at ~68.6kg at the mo! Hoping to sit comfortably at 68kg before back to uni!
Reply 32
Gained 2kg over summer 😭 Too much junk food and lazing around even though I run 3 times a week the junk food has done me bad! 💔
Im losing weight atm :007:
I haven't gone to gym in nearly a month..

I don't want to buy a new weighing scale, so I'm not gonna check
Reply 35
None. My weight hasn't changed a bit over the last 6 years.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I haven't gone to gym in nearly a month..

I don't want to buy a new weighing scale, so I'm not gonna check

Good idea those things are the devil. Scales.
Iv'e lost 2 stone 12 since may, so the complete opposite for me, mwahaha
Original post by xobeauty
Good idea those things are the devil. Scales.

No...Cos I'm gonna break it....
like 3 pounds lmao I need to teatox the **** outta myself before school starts

Quick Reply

Latest