The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Accommodation/Room Swap

Hi, I've been offered a premium, ensuite room in Constantine College. It looks great but it's far from the Maths (I'm doing Maths and Economics) department and I can't afford it so I'm looking for anyone who is willing to swap for this lovely room at a new college.
I'm looking for anything campus west. Maximum 44 weeks and self-catered.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Anyone?
University of York
York
Reply 2
Is it for 40, 44 or 51 weeks?
Reply 3
Original post by borislav
Is it for 40, 44 or 51 weeks?

Sorry for the late reply.
Reply 4
Original post by yesyesyesno
Hi, I've been offered a premium, ensuite room in Constantine College. It looks great but it's far from the Maths (I'm doing Maths and Economics) department and I can't afford it so I'm looking for anyone who is willing to swap for this lovely room at a new college.
I'm looking for anything campus west. Maximum 44 weeks and self-catered.

I have a standard shared bathroom in Younger Court, Halifax College if you would be interested. (40 week let)
Reply 5
Original post by lm145
I have a standard shared bathroom in Younger Court, Halifax College if you would be interested. (40 week let)

Its also self catered.
Reply 6
Original post by lm145
Its also self catered.

That's great. I sent you a message. I'm in Campus/Heslington East which you have said you want w/ ensuite, self-catered. I'm happy to swap.
Reply 7
Hi is anyone in Campus/Heslington West with self-catering and maximum 44 weeks willing to swap with me?
I've been offered Constantine College (new college, rooms look lovely) with ensuite, self-catering for 44 weeks.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 8
That's great. I sent you a message. I'm in Campus/Heslington East which you have said you want w/ ensuite, self-catered. I'm happy to swap.

Excellent. I've sent you a private message about a swap.
Reply 9
Hi is anyone in Campus/Heslington West with self-catering and maximum 44 weeks willing to swap with me?
I've been offered Constantine College (new college, rooms look lovely) with ensuite, self-catering for 44 weeks.

Thank you :smile:

I would be willing to swap, I've sent you a private message.
I'm looking for either;

Economy Halifax self-catered, shared bathroom

or;

self-catered, ensuite at Vanbrugh / Alcuin / Goodricke / Halifax

I have a premium ensuite, self-catered room in Constantine (the newest college) and it looks fantastic but I'd rather be in campus/heslington west.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated. !!
Reply 11
I'm looking for either;

or;

I have a premium ensuite, self-catered room in Constantine (the newest college) and it looks fantastic but I'd rather be in campus/heslington west.

I have a standard shared bathroom self catered in Halifax for £125 a week if you can't find exactly what you're looking for
i have a 106/week economy shared bathroom in halifax if anyone who has something in a more central bit of hes west (preferably ensuite) is looking to swap
I'm looking for either;

or;

I have a standard shared bathroom in Edens court derwent that they've offered me for £63 a week that I would be happy to swap you for. Message me
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by georgiahill
I have a standard shared bathroom in Vanbrugh that they've offered me for £63 a week that I would be happy to swap you for. Message me

how did you get 63 a week?
Original post by olaf525
how did you get 63 a week?

I rang and complained because I requested a ensuit for medical reasons and they couldn't give me one. It's a nice room I've been in and in a nice house I just can't not have a bathroom. X
are you sure it's not twin room?
Original post by georgiahill
I rang and complained because I requested a ensuit for medical reasons and they couldn't give me one. It's a nice room I've been in and in a nice house I just can't not have a bathroom. X

Are you sure it's not a twin room?

Quick Reply

Latest