The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

What kind of A level grades do you need to study at Exeter?

I'm really interested in the Flexible Combined Honours degree at Exeter University to do Geography and International Relations and I was wondering if you're likely to get an offer with ABB predicted at A level. I've just received my AS results and although I'm hoping to achieve AAB this year I'd like to know if anyone has been accepted with anything else - even if it wasn't for geography.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by o.dowes
I'm really interested in the Flexible Combined Honours degree at Exeter University to do Geography and International Relations and I was wondering if you're likely to get an offer with ABB predicted at A level. I've just received my AS results and although I'm hoping to achieve AAB this year I'd like to know if anyone has been accepted with anything else - even if it wasn't for geography.

It depends at which campus to be honest. The grades for the campus in Devon are slightly higher than the Cornwall campus ones. I got into the Cornwall campus this year with AAC to do FCH through Clearing, and the women on the phone said to me that ABB were the requirements to do FCH. However, just check the website for the usual requirements as it that's the best source of information.

Hope this helps!
(edited 7 years ago)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by o.dowes

aha sorry this is random but I'm going into year 12 and this is EXACTLY the course i want to do!
Original post by PLJohn
It depends at which campus to be honest. The grades for the campus in Devon are slightly higher than the Cornwall campus ones. I got into the Cornwall campus this year with AAC to do FCH through Clearing, and the women on the phone said to me that ABB were the requirements to do FCH. However, just check the website for the usual requirements as it that's the best source of information.

Hope this helps!

Thats really helpful, thanks! The website says AAA-AAB but I keep seeing people who have been accepted with something different. Just emailed Exeter as well to see if they'll give me a bit more information but I'll have to wait and see.
Thanks again!
Original post by eviebrizzle
aha sorry this is random but I'm going into year 12 and this is EXACTLY the course i want to do!

Haha fingers crossed I'll see you there then!
My course has AAA-ABB, I was predicted ABB and I got in, not sure what the boundary for yours is, i emailed them before applying as I initially had ABC predicted and they just said they would favour applicants with predicted grades in their boundary but would accept me if they had spaces/willing to take more applications
Original post by o.dowes
Haha fingers crossed I'll see you there then!

yep hopefully!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending