The Student Room Group

Do you HAVE TO pick your A-levels on results day?

I'm still really quite confused on what to choose and now that results day is approaching so quick I'm feeling stressed.
Original post by ukila
I'm still really quite confused on what to choose and now that results day is approaching so quick I'm feeling stressed.

It's up to your school., but of course it'd have to be a decent amount of time before results day to allow for timetabling. I'm sorry that you feel so stressed about it, but it can be helped! :smile:

In terms of deciding, I would start with this: What are you planning to do in the future career-wise?

I definitely wouldn't recommend waiting until the last minute, since that may cause more stress.
(edited 7 years ago)
I think it all depends on your college, as I have my enrolment appointment a week after results day so choose then. When is your enrolment day/ appointment?
Reply 3
Original post by mayacarswell
I think it all depends on your college, as I have my enrolment appointment a week after results day so choose then. When is your enrolment day/ appointment?

I'm not really sure what you mean by enrollment day - I'm transitioning to the Sixth form of the school I already go to. But we do have an introductory day on the 6th of September to introduce us to the setting and whatnot.
Yes I think so but you can change up to Christmas at my sixth form. :smile:
Mine was til enrolment day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest