The Student Room Group

Cambridge Summer Pool 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Just got a call from Homerton college for engineering! Hope you guys receive good news too!!
Reply 41
Same here, just got offer from Homerton for Mathematics! Don't give up just yet. My initial college assumed that Homerton would contact me yesterday so they didn't break the good news earlier. You guys might be in the same boat. Btw, that was one hell of a night for me. :redface:
Original post by kznil
Same here, just got offer from Homerton for Mathematics! Don't give up just yet. My initial college assumed that Homerton would contact me yesterday so they didn't break the good news earlier. You guys might be in the same boat. Btw, that was one hell of a night for me. :redface:

Congrats!! I know the relief you must feel now!! Enjoy it 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did any of you get in without meeting the requirements?! I missed my offer but as I wasn't particularly close I wasn't pooled. Am still waiting for remarks but just wondering whether I have to get the exact offer or if I can still get in just being close enough
What does it mean if still haven't been informed by the college whether being accepted or not? Is the summer pool still processing by now?
Reply 45
Original post by xuyixuanpbs
What does it mean if still haven't been informed by the college whether being accepted or not? Is the summer pool still processing by now?

Did you apply for Medicine?

Eitherway, call your college and ask what the situation is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by family'sfailure
Did any of you get in without meeting the requirements?! I missed my offer but as I wasn't particularly close I wasn't pooled. Am still waiting for remarks but just wondering whether I have to get the exact offer or if I can still get in just being close enough

You'll have to get the exact offer (or higher) as that is what the contract says. All their flexibility for 'near misses' will have been taken up by those who made it to the pool already.
How do accept the offer on ucas after being taken from the pool? I would call them but I'm abroad 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by Medic_12345
How do accept the offer on ucas after being taken from the pool? I would call them but I'm abroad 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

I should know but I don't... Surely there's a button on Track?

Also reply to your college and confirm your place

Congratulations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
I should know but I don't... Surely there's a button on Track?

Also reply to your college and confirm your place

Congratulations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't find the button ;( but yeah I've emailed the college
And thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by Medic_12345

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I opened it up it said a lot about significant changes etc, but somewhere on the main screen i think there was a button saying reply to offers i think - technically as its changed you get 7 days to refuse.

Not sure what happens if you don't do it on ucas within 7 days. Maybe try and get on a computer for a couple of minutes? Might be it doesn't work very well on phones.

I'll check what mine shows now but I did it last night.

*Checked track, doesn't show where the button was and I can't remember, sorry I can't be of more help, but see you at Homerton in a years time (If I've remembered right!) :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending