The Student Room Group

Guys, would you have sex with a girl on her period during Freshers?

Scroll to see replies

Most definitely not.
Original post by RDKGames
lol this thread. What uni are you off to, OP?

Haha won't say :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Yes, but not casual
Original post by Josb
You know that freshers week is not the only time in the year where you can have sex, right?

Isn't it the most easiest time though? People drunk and also unattached. Harder to have sex when people get into relationships.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by newsunflower
Haha won't say :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a guy just as desperate as you because losing virginity on fresher's to a stranger is an absolute must for self-worth, bragging rights, and more importantly, your degree.
(edited 7 years ago)
disgusting lmao
Original post by TorpidPhil
I see...

Why would a doctor put you on that though rather than the combined pill? Especially when you find periods annoying...

A lot of women have no bleeding at all with the progesterone only pill! I was on it for a year and a half and I could go months without bleeding. It's very unpredictable and affects all women differently though :tongue: I was personally put on that one as I had migraines and a history of depression in my family, and there is a risk of migraines/headaches being a side effect of the combined :tongue:
Reply 67
Isn't it the most easiest time though? People drunk and also unattached. Harder to have sex when people get into relationships.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not if you're in the relationship. :beard:
Reply 68

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go to any club on a Saturday night. You will have a fair share of drunk guys.
I doubt I'd say no because of that, it's the irritability that often comes with it that'd make me more likely to say no tbh
I knew one girl who didnt have sex during freshers and as soon as that week ended and the clock struck midnight, she violently exploded showering her halls in tiny pieces of flesh and blood :frown:

They only found her retina behind the fridge after extensive cleanup
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I knew one girl who didnt have sex during freshers and as soon as that week ended and the clock struck midnight, she violently exploded showering her halls in tiny pieces of flesh and blood :frown:

They only found her retina behind the fridge after extensive cleanup

This isn't funny. Don't mock me please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This isn't funny. Don't mock me please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where do you live? I will have sex with you provided you are not horrible. OK?

Then u can stop worrying about getting sex during Refreshers
Original post by Little Popcorns
Imagine if you didn't have sex during freshers :Oooooooooo

You will still be a virgin two years after graduating.
I would have thought acquainting oneself with the facilities of the institution should take preference over any penile exploits at this early stage in the academic proceedings.
Original post by Changing Skies
A lot of women have no bleeding at all with the progesterone only pill! I was on it for a year and a half and I could go months without bleeding. It's very unpredictable and affects all women differently though :tongue: I was personally put on that one as I had migraines and a history of depression in my family, and there is a risk of migraines/headaches being a side effect of the combined :tongue:

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

So the side effects are worse genetslly but the chance of losing ones period is lower but still fairly high given you take the pill at cprrect times?

****ing drugs. Never predictable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You will still be a virgin two years after graduating.
or not riddled with some nasty sti
Probably cry and continue hating the whole world as I do now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
or carry on life without an sti or having given away your virginity to some scrote on a night out in desperation to lose your virginity and desperation on their part to rack up a list of little sweaty youth banged
Just turn the lights off and don't tell the guy
Doesn't really bother me tbh. Throw down some red towels and proceed to do the deed :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending