The Student Room Group

Predicted grade boundaries- 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Theworriedbanana
I'm so worried about my results! Good luck! :smile:

Yeah same. I was never really worried until I realised that we're literally less than 48 hours away from knowing our results. LOL I'm screwed. Good luck to you to.

#PrayForResultsDay
You will be fine, dont worry :smile:
Reply 62
You will be fine, dont worry :smile:

:smile:
Reply 63
Original post by Antediluvian
I feel like I'm talking with the people in my ICT class. Why are so many ICT teachers just terrible ?

It's obvious why. It's first off extremely easy to become an IT teacher since it's such a new subject, so these morons become teachers. Secondly, the students aren't that interested in the subject, which makes the teacher lose interest (which the teacher shouldn't let happen, her job is to motivate and keep the class interested -.-).
Original post by Vyres
It's obvious why. It's first off extremely easy to become an IT teacher since it's such a new subject, so these morons become teachers. Secondly, the students aren't that interested in the subject, which makes the teacher lose interest (which the teacher shouldn't let happen, her job is to motivate and keep the class interested -.-).

yeah lol, my ICT teacher was orignally a maths teacher with a degree in geography dunno how he became an IT teacher. He is acc really nice sometimes but he lacks the motivation and does literally nothing.
Reply 65
yeah lol, my ICT teacher was orignally a maths teacher with a degree in geography dunno how he became an IT teacher. He is acc really nice sometimes but he lacks the motivation and does literally nothing.

Wait what LOL? LOOOOOL? The hell kinda bs is that? A math teacher with a geography degree who is now a IT teacher? FML...
Original post by Vyres
Wait what LOL? LOOOOOL? The hell kinda bs is that? A math teacher with a geography degree who is now a IT teacher? FML...

lol haha ik but my school has a shortage of teacher ygm
Reply 67
lol haha ik but my school has a shortage of teacher ygm

Tbh I may as well offer to teach IT at my school, I'd probably do a better job than my teacher, I mean who needs a teaching degree these days anyway?
Original post by Vyres
Tbh I may as well offer to teach IT at my school, I'd probably do a better job than my teacher, I mean who needs a teaching degree these days anyway?

hahahahaha :smile: anyway good luck!
Reply 69
hahahahaha :smile: anyway good luck!

You too! :smile:
Thank you :smile:
Reply 71
Ermmmm what??? OCR grade boundaries are lower this year for Computing? LOL OK
Original post by Vyres
Ermmmm what??? OCR grade boundaries are lower this year for Computing? LOL OK

Why's that surprising. I found it harder than many past papers I've done.
The computing paper was harder than many past papers. Anyone saying it was piss easy is just trying to make themselves look smart
Reply 74
Are you guys serious? It was easy af rofl. By far the easiest computing exam OCR has released by a million miles.
lol my ICT teacher forgot to teach us half the spec and only realised the week before the exam and then proceeded to book us for a revision class, the day after our exam:-)
Original post by nmeechanxo
lol my ICT teacher forgot to teach us half the spec and only realised the week before the exam and then proceeded to book us for a revision class, the day after our exam:-)

I was so suprised at the grade boundaries for ocr computing being lower even though the paper was so easy! But I'm really happy about it
Original post by miraclemuokebe
I was so suprised at the grade boundaries for ocr computing being lower even though the paper was so easy! But I'm really happy about it

im ccea so i dont actually know the raw marks
Original post by Vyres
Are you guys serious? It was easy af rofl. By far the easiest computing exam OCR has released by a million miles.

Hey how did your ICT go? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest