The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RDKGames
Are you implying there is something wrong with being gay??? That tone of the message suggests so and I don't believe you'd want to offend her by saying it in that way. That's just rude.

i do apologise
Original post by retro_turtles
i do apologise

Well don't apologise to me. Apologise to her. You big meanie.
Reply 82
Original post by cgureje
lol:tongue: ohh sounds cool, so you want to study law and what AS grades did you get if you are considering cambridge ha :smile:
yeh thoses unis are good just make sure you research and go open day etc
good luck

AAB :biggrin:, I've been to all tbe open days as well, but i just really want to go to the university of law, it's right up my street :u:
Reply 83
Are you implying there is something wrong with being gay??? That tone of the message suggests so and I don't believe you'd want to offend her by saying it in that way. That's just rude.

Oh pipe down.
preach!

Indeed one is a self appointed prophet so it isones job, it is always nice to be appreciated for it.
Well don't apologise to me. Apologise to her. You big meanie.

will do
Reply 85
Hey guys, pretty bored here as well. Literally waiting for GCSE results to drop.
Original post by Napp
Oh pipe down.

Indeed one is a self appointed prophet so it isones job, it is always nice to be appreciated for it.

Pipe up? Roger that, sir.
Original post by Locyce
Hey guys, pretty bored here as well. Literally waiting for GCSE results to drop.

all the threads are making me nervous i have had atleast 17 nightmares about it
Reply 88
Pipe up? Roger that, sir.

I don't see you saluting with that private!
Reply 89
all the threads are making me nervous i have had atleast 17 nightmares about it

I had a nightmare when I did every single question in the exam paper, when you're only supposed to pick 2 questions to answer.
Original post by Locyce
I had a nightmare when I did every single question in the exam paper, when you're only supposed to pick 2 questions to answer.

thats not good, i had one about not finishing off the biology paper and i only had 10 minutes but i was sweating so bad and passed out
Reply 91
thats not good, i had one about not finishing off the biology paper and i only had 10 minutes but i was sweating so bad and passed out

I don't think I did so well in the REAL bio paper. I saw people flicking through the exam like it was nothing. Made me feel so on edge. I was like :''CALM YOURSELF''
Hi guys! 😄
Original post by Locyce

I had a nightmare where I aced a really long exam but then I woke up in an exam and had 10 mins to do the whole paper. :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 94
Original post by Arbana1502
Hi guys! 😄

Hello! Would you like some tea?
Reply 95
Hey, whats up?
Original post by Locyce
I don't think I did so well in the REAL bio paper. I saw people flicking through the exam like it was nothing. Made me feel so on edge. I was like :''CALM YOURSELF''

i was like that for every paper haha, WHAT THE HELL IS A INDEPENDENT COMPANY FGS
Reply 97
I had a nightmare where I aced a really long exam but then I woke up in an exam and had 10 mins to do the whole paper. :frown:

Spoiler

That's some intricate dream. Must of been a real confusing time for you. What was the exam?
Reply 98
i was like that for every paper haha, WHAT THE HELL IS A INDEPENDENT COMPANY FGS

And those invigilators who look over your shoulder for the exam! Literally breathing down you neck.
Original post by Locyce
That's some intricate dream. Must of been a real confusing time for you. What was the exam?

One of the maths ones.

Quick Reply

Latest