The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahil19
8AM tomorrow.

Can we not access them at midnight tonight?
Original post by WillMccL

Only Edexcel are releasing them at midnight, OCR tweeted that'd theirs would be up at 8AM and AQA always are around that time.
Reply 22
Original post by WillMccL

checked the aqa website and it says 8 am on their website!
CCEA grade boundaries are released!!
Original post by sahil19
Only Edexcel are releasing them at midnight, OCR tweeted that'd theirs would be up at 8AM and AQA always are around that time.

8am is the latest time, for A-levels it was at midnight, just wait and see I guess!
I'm so nervous, I have IGCSE and all sorts as well! Gah, good luck everyone, hopefully we made it successfully! :biggrin:
Does anyone know if WJEC grade boundaries are released at midnight ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CIEBioloysifh
8am is the latest time, for A-levels it was at midnight, just wait and see I guess!

did they say the same thing ie latest by 8AM for A levels?
Original post by sahil19
did they say the same thing ie latest by 8AM for A levels?

They didn't say anything about the release time for A-level grade boundaries. I can only guess they got more questions about GCSEs and felt the need to reply. Might be 8am, might be midnight. In the tweet they did say 8AM latest, just guessing the trend from A-level boundaries being released at midnight.
Original post by CIEBioloysifh
They didn't say anything about the release time for A-level grade boundaries. I can only guess they got more questions about GCSEs and felt the need to reply. Might be 8am, might be midnight. In the tweet they did say 8AM latest, just guessing the trend from A-level boundaries being released at midnight.

God I really hope they're released at midnight.
Me too. Cross fingers. Good luck to everyone. Will be here before we know it.
This is the thread that needs to be followed.
Reply 32
Does anyone know the when AQA and Edexcel release their grade boundaries? Do they release it on midnight?
Original post by blinksdialtones
I'm so nervous, I have IGCSE and all sorts as well! Gah, good luck everyone, hopefully we made it successfully! :biggrin:

You too!! :h:
Edexcel are scheduled to release theirs at midnight, GCSE and IGCSE (hopefully). OCR tweeted 8am and AQA normally do 8am too. WJEC might do midnight. Not sure about CIE or CCEA. Follow this thread after midnight!
Original post by student1028
CCEA grade boundaries are released!!

No they are not. Ccea have put up ums boundaries which never change are the same every year for every exam board ie 90% for A*. I will be surprised if they release any raw mark scheme boundaries as they usually don't
WJEC Grade boundaries released! Not looking though... Can't face the failure
Grade boundaries being released makes this seem more real. Now the nerves are starting to kick in 😬

Latest