The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it doesn't go up that much does it, do u see them raising them by more than 5 marks?
because of course it'll be raining on results day, i feel a strong sense of pathetic fallacy (seems like lit taught me something after all)
Hi does anyone know what time edexcel are uploading the grade boundaries? Is it gonna be like 12am or something? Thankyou :smile:
The Rain is foreshadowing negativity
But hopefully everyone does well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OmarAl
I got my English Language result a week ago and i got a B is this good?

If you're happy with it then yes it's good. It's all what you work for that you should be happy about
Original post by ExoIceCream99
Anyone for OCR Media Studies?

Edexcel Maths, Business, French, Statistics or ICT?

AQA English, Geography or Science?

Edexcel Maths and AQA English Lit
Original post by Elite85136
what do people think will be a C grade for maths edexcel

About 67-70
Original post by Paul Atreides
Pretty much all of my exams were WJEC.
Even though I don't live in Wales

Haha, I live in Wales so all of mine were WJEC anyway!
Original post by katiecatp
Anyone know when WJEC English Language grade boundaries are being released ? x

I've seen that WJEC release grade boundaries around 12 midnight. :smile:
Original post by Elite85136
it doesn't go up that much does it, do u see them raising them by more than 5 marks?

Yes. Possibility is high. Especially for A and A* grades because 2015 boundaries are too low
Is it worth staying up for grade boundaries do you think? I really want to see them as soon as possible, but they all seem to be around 8am release!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iLukeAi
Hi does anyone know what time edexcel are uploading the grade boundaries? Is it gonna be like 12am or something? Thankyou :smile:

Midnight but definitely should be up by 8am. Edexcel said they don't have a set time
Original post by jazz_xox_
I've seen that WJEC release grade boundaries around 12 midnight. :smile:

Thank you! x
Original post by Kxjzh
Is it worth staying up for grade boundaries do you think? I really want to see them as soon as possible, but they all seem to be around 8am release!

Posted from TSR Mobile
i don't see the point. I would go to sleep and see them in the morning because that's when most will be released. It will be a long wait if you stay up all night and then you don't know whether you will be able to sleep Wednesday night anyway

Thank you for this. Heart will be beating fast when opening this :colonhash:
Has anyone got the link for AQA Grade Boundaries for when it comes up in the morning?
Original post by Anmol_.
Midnight but definitely should be up by 8am. Edexcel said they don't have a set time
okay thanks:smile: im pretty nervous haha
will it be released at 12am ????
:frown:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest