The Student Room Group

If you could do any job/career in the world without the hassle what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Dentist
i would love to be a criminal barrister
Aw you can rap, or be the lead dancer xD
lol same! Like a band of 14 or something, you can just chill and be sweggy too XD

In one band's debut, the rapper literally raps about how he isn't allowed to sing, so he has to rap xD

The lead dancers usually do get a lot of attention :wink: you can shine!
But the dances are so hard to do, I can only kpop dance in slow motion xD
Original post by retro_turtles
Any job without the hassle of education,family nerves etc.

I would have loved to go into acting

Prime Minister.

Or a travel programme presenter.
High flying lawyer
Doctor
Programmer
Super Secret Agent!
Reply 86
100m runner
A neurologist
the queen - because who doesn't want ot get £40 million a year for merely waving around the world?

if not that, probably some kind of rock star or something - high pay and less work
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 89
I'd be a seiyuu for anime or a voice actor for computer games, for sure! Dream job
Shame I don't speak Japanese/have a pleasant voice/have a decent accent/can't act ;D
Artist and i'm still going to try to become an artist as a profession because its what i love but i'm so worried about not making enough money in the future
Prime minister of this Great country. I will make this country work for everyone, not just the privileged few and I genuinely mean this. I wasn't raised on a manor estate, I am not the son of a millionaire, I didn't go to Eton or Rugby, I am not one of the "old boy's" who all went to the same school and now sit in the same House of Commons or a member of the outdated aristocracy. I am from the masses, from the working class, I grew up in poverty, I know what strife truly means and have a genuine desire to help the working class, give them a country to be proud of again to feel apart of again and get the public interested and engaged in politics again. I have a dream for Britain, a future where everyone has a place in it. A new golden age for the United Kingsom and its citizens. Together we can make Britain great for everyone, but I can't do it alone, I need you the British public, the father in the office working for a living in increasingly difficult financial situations struggling to pay the mortgage, the housewife looking after her children on a shoestring budget, the soldier on the front lines fighting courageously for his country, the doctor in the high street surgery treating their patients. We all need something to believe in and I can guarantee you all this. I will make this country fair again for all who live in it. Together we can have a better tomorrow, if you're willing to try.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd want to do something extreme like climbing mountains and volcanoes, if that's even a job/career. XD Or something like diving/swimming in oceans, if that exists!
a Formula one Driver
A spy or a explorer:smile:
Reply 95
My dream is to be cabin crew for BA
I'd be a practicing psychiatrist, a tutor at Oxbridge, a researcher and a writer at the same time. You know, if I had the time and the talent lol
Reply 97
Original post by retro_turtles
Any job without the hassle of education,family nerves etc.

I would have loved to go into acting

Can't I just be Michelle Obama 's biceps??? Like??? I don't understand why people haven't said this yet???
Original post by 32.24.34
Can't I just be Michelle Obama 's biceps??? Like??? I don't understand why people haven't said this yet???

goalss
Reply 99
Surgeon

Quick Reply

Latest