The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tbh I just wanna see how low the unit 1 biology aqa grade boundaries will be, and hopefully the chemistry ones wont be too high either. Oh well ive got another anxious 50 minutes left until they start to get released. Does any one know ifthe grade boundaries for further maths will be released on the same day? I assume it is but just checking:tongue:
@Starlight15 - OCR 8am..
IDK about WJEC
How dyu know Edexcel is 6am? why not midnight?
Original post by iLukeAi
Tbh I just wanna see how low the unit 1 biology aqa grade boundaries will be, and hopefully the chemistry ones wont be too high either. Oh well ive got another anxious 50 minutes left until they start to get released. Does any one know ifthe grade boundaries for further maths will be released on the same day? I assume it is but just checking:tongue:

They should be, yeah.
Btw all that ive heard from ocr is that they will publish the grade boundaries "early (8am latest) wednesday morning"
Original post by sulaimanali
@Starlight15 - OCR 8am..
IDK about WJEC
How dyu know Edexcel is 6am? why not midnight?

Original post by DamnDaniel2
Where did you hear about EdExcel posting the GB at 6am?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a rumor, take it as a pinch of salt
OCR 21C will be released at midnight, just checked in case some were unsure
need to check this website shows how to get free movies well its a video/tutorial and really works definitely calmed my nerves throughout the holidays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwWOYU3qdx8

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
Anxious but I really want to see the GB's ??? God I hate these feelings :colonhash:
Original post by chloechurcher
Anxious but I really want to see the GB's ??? God I hate these feelings :colonhash:

Mee too.
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Wait is this EdExcel? Because I got 2A*s in my writing and an A and a B in my speaking ahaha. I already found out what I got in the reading and listening :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No WJEC. Good luck anyway!
I remember after finishing each exam I did count up what I thought I got but I've forgotten now. I still want to see the grade boundries because I think hopefully it'll give me an idea of what I can expect Thursday.
I'm dying to know what I got in Music as my coursework (performance and composition) were as good as they could be - the teacher said I couldn't have done any more.
Reply 3351
I just wanna know the maths ones. I need an a , What do u guys predict for it?
Original post by xoDancerxo
No WJEC. Good luck anyway!

Oh ok! Good luck to you too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3353
Original post by FNPC
I just wanna know the maths ones. I need an a , What do u guys predict for it?

For edexcel
Original post by strongcurrent
No, it was RS A Units 4&5 I believe :h:

Awh right, good luck. I'm sure you'll have done amazing!
I feel like I've been pretty chill concerning results for the past couple of months because there's honestly nothing I can do but now the control freak in me is making an appearance and it's safe to say I am sh*tting it.

I think it's just the fact that it signifies so much bloody change?

Anywho, hope everyone gets what they need and we'll all get to spend a moment having beautiful realisation that there's more to life than results! Good luck everyone 😊
Original post by katiecatp
Does anyone have the link for WJEC grade boundaries ? x

here you go https://www.wjecservices.co.uk/MarkToUMS/ :smile:
Original post by FNPC
For edexcel

i just hope that a C is know more than 70
Original post by xoDancerxo
Awh right, good luck. I'm sure you'll have done amazing!

I hope so, as much as I like the teacher he wasn't much help to me. Yeah, he did help quit a bit but I don't think he believed me when I genuinely said I didn't understand and would always give me vague answers.
Ah well, I hope I did enough! Thank you!
Original post by francis_e_c
Thanks! I hope you get the grades you need to get. My teacher didn't even tell me the marks for my coursework, only that it was good enough for me not to redo it, which could mean anything!

I got a U in the mock but because coursework is weighted heavily I came out with a C for my mock grade, but as this exam, as you said, was easier compared to other years, I'm hoping for a B but still anticipating a C!

I've heard languages at a-level are really hard too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't have done that badly then if you don't need to redo it! Good luck with your result! I've heard it's harder but after our french exams our teacher gave us some help with as work for those of us wanting to do and it didn't seem that bad. What are you wanting to do?

Latest