Hamza
?????
?????
OGGUS
idk
You
Original post by I am Kira
I like girls ranging from white to brown but not somali sorry asma :tongue:

What colour do somali people have? Everyone is a different shade. :colonhash: Me and my brother have totally different skin colours. Your soo narrow minded :rolleyes:
:colonhash: i dont care bro my mum will freak out no offence if i brought you home
Original post by Qaz25
You know exactly why :hmmm:
i swear i dont :frown:
Arabic music is the best
[video="youtube;ltGwQtvV600"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltGwQtvV600[/video]
Original post by PrincessBO$$
i actually did a typo wallah :redface: i saw it when i sent it
Ayaz sounds better than Ayazi
Ah cool :wink:

No.
If i ever were to show someone my face it would be in this order:colonhash:
Aysha
Electro
Hamza
?????
?????
OGGUS
idk
You

What colour do somali people have? Everyone is a different shade. :colonhash: Me and my brother have totally different skin colours. Your soo narrow minded :rolleyes:
:colonhash: i dont care bro my mum will freak out no offence if i brought you home
Aww :wink: at least u know im more trustworthy and loyal than the other boys :wink:
No.
Aysha
Electro
Hamza
?????
?????
OGGUS
idk
You

Ommggggggggggg

**** just hit the fannnnnnnnnn.... :rofl:
Original post by Qaz25
Some Somali girls are on point though :ninja:

But I don't recall seeing a Somali-Pakistani couple before :holmes:

I have a second/third cousin she married to one. Lives in Birmingham :u:

No one was happy about the marriage :frown:
I have a second/third cousin she married to one. Lives in Birmingham :u:

No one was happy about the marriage :frown:

That's the problem with Muslims these days innit. Nobody is even happy for their son's/daughter's to choose someone from a different Muslim background.

Okay, so that's the first one I've heard about. I know a Pakistani who married a Nigerian, one who married a Chinese girl, others with white girls etc... but Somali... no no :colondollar:

I don't really have any preferences tbh as long as she be Muslim and likes me back lol. But I do tend to fall for Pakistani's/Bengali's :ninja:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Yes, I'll find out my results this Thursday. Thanks, Spotify! :hugs:

Cool, good thing it happens every year then...yup! :h:

Haha, fair enough :tongue: haha true, for you! :tongue: :smile:

:wink:

Awesome - in which case, hope that everything goes very well for you! :smile: Remember to PM or email me your results! :smile:
Yep, it does happen every year, and hopefully I'll be able to sell everything this year, so that I can actually look around other people's stalls next year... Though seeing as though my parents will help me out, hopefully I'll be able to have a little look around a few of the other stalls too :smile:
huk
Original post by Qaz25
That's the problem with Muslims these days innit. Nobody is even happy for their son's/daughter's to choose someone from a different Muslim background.

Okay, so that's the first one I've heard about. I know a Pakistani who married a Nigerian, one who married a Chinese girl, others with white girls etc... but Somali... no no :colondollar:

I don't really have any preferences tbh as long as she be Muslim and likes me back lol. But I do tend to fall for Pakistani's/Bengali's :ninja:

Yh no offence somali people can be very racist :frown:

Nigerian-Pakistani wedding is rare :K:
Original post by I am Kira
ive seen ur sc stories fam :colone:

I'm light skinned I swear. Like in the middle but closer to white then Somali brown
Original post by OGGUS
I'm light skinned I swear. Like in the middle but closer to white then Somali brown
Ur darker than me :colone:
Original post by OGGUS

Mate chill:h:
wallah L probs thinks i look like this :rolleyes:

Which isnt fair :frown:
No.
Aysha
Electro
Hamza
?????
?????
OGGUS
idk
You

:frown::frown:
cdz
Yh no offence somali people can be very racist :frown:

Nigerian-Pakistani wedding is rare :K:

They met at Uni.... how cute.

But I'll have a story to tell my kids (Inshallah) innit..

"dad, tell us how you met mum....????"

"well beta, I didn't know her until our families introduced us, and was slightly awkward... and I was running out of options, so I said yes,she said yes... next thing we know, we were married" :ninja: :rofl:
@mediaya Where are you? :tongue:
Original post by Qaz25

"well beta, I didn't know her until our families introduced us, and was slightly awkward... and I was running out of options, so I said yes,she said yes... next thing we know, we were married" :ninja: :rofl:
:rofl: Interesting story indeed :mmm:
Original post by Qaz25

Lmao
My story mum how did you meet dad?
Through your great aunt :rofl:
@PrincessBO$$ 20 mins to go :excited:

Latest