The Student Room Group

Does he like me? I thought we were friends

Okay so there's this guy at my school and we're friends, and the other day we had this event at school which meant that we had to walk to this place away from school, and on the way there and back we just spoke to each other, and then when we were there we would just sit there and talk to each other and walk around together (like to buy snacks or something) and tease one another (like he kept stealing my shoes etc.). and to be honest I thought this was fairly normal as we're friends, but then my friend (shes also his friend) was saying stuff like 'God you two and your flirting' and 'aww you make such a good couple'. and another girl was like 'oh do you like....' and I don't really understand like we are just friends. like does this seem like we were flirting because if so I don't want to come across and a big flirt or tease. does is seem like im a tease?
Reply 1
Original post by Charlotte6745
Okay so there's this guy at my school and we're friends, and the other day we had this event at school which meant that we had to walk to this place away from school, and on the way there and back we just spoke to each other, and then when we were there we would just sit there and talk to each other and walk around together (like to buy snacks or something) and tease one another (like he kept stealing my shoes etc.). and to be honest I thought this was fairly normal as we're friends, but then my friend (shes also his friend) was saying stuff like 'God you two and your flirting' and 'aww you make such a good couple'. and another girl was like 'oh do you like....' and I don't really understand like we are just friends. like does this seem like we were flirting because if so I don't want to come across and a big flirt or tease. does is seem like im a tease?

actually im a tease and am proud of it... but eerm it doesnt seem like flirting me and my friend act the exact same way and we are both girls we have actually gone to the extend of licking each other's faces.. but if you like him flirt with him like ACTUAL flirting.. best of luck... hope i helped... (i miss adriaan)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending