The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton Vows To Shut Down Alternative Media.

http://yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-vows-to-shut-down-alternative-media/

So the Left think Trump is "literally Hitler", yet Clinton is threatening to shut down websites she doesn't like. Censorship(?).

Hillary’s campaign sent a threatening email to fundraisers saying that independent conservative news outletBreitbart News has “no right to exist,” and hinted that they were making plans to shut it down forever once Hillary is elected.
Very scary. These so called "leftists" (I don't consider them actually left wing at all) are very clever in making out they are the enforcers of all that is good and saintly while trying to do something like this. These kind of "leftists" are on the left socially to get what they want economically and otherwise, where they are right wing in the extreme. Bad news for the little people.
As long as TSR stays up and running....I got no beef with her
America has rarely had to choose between two such dangerous candidates. They are each terrible in the ways which the other is not. I feel Hillary may cause more lasting damage though.
I just wish everybody would #FeelTheJohnson this year.
Original post by KingBradly
America has rarely had to choose between two such dangerous candidates. They are each terrible in the ways which the other is not. I feel Hillary may cause more lasting damage though.

Agreed.
Original post by KingBradly

Policy wise (not personality wise), what are your main dislikes of Hilary?
That's not to trip you up, i'm genuinely interested.
Original post by Bornblue
Policy wise (not personality wise), what are your main dislikes of Hilary?
That's not to trip you up, i'm genuinely interested.

It's not so much her policies as her behaviour behind the scenes, although I'm no fan of her tacit support of globalism. She has more recently proclaimed her opposition to things like TTP and TIPP, but her willingness to discredit this kind of stuff has typically felt pretty half hearted, and is probably mainly to reel in Bernie voters. Trump is good in the respect that he has opposed TTP and TIPP as virulently as Bernie did. He rants about it every speech he makes, while Hillary has only really displayed opposition when pressed, except now when she knows she has to win over those few Bernie supporters who may vote for Trump. I'm not against trade deals at all, but it sucks when they're set up in a way which makes it easier for companies to outsource jobs to other countries.

Behind the scenes is where the real problems are though. She sanctioned giving weapons to the Saudis for them to bomb Yemen with. She has recieved huge handouts from the Saudis. To Trumps credit he has explicitly refused to accept money from the Saudis, although of course in his typically reckless manner. Hillary also sanctioned giving weapons to rebels in Syria, many of whom turned out to be IS. Then there's the whole email scandal... Which potentially isn't that bad, but on the otherhand could be very very bad. It all depends on what was in those emails that she felt so compelled to delete. It's pretty fishy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending