The Student Room Group

Will GCSE grade boundaries be released at midnight?

Scroll to see replies

170 a star maths 140 a
Original post by caitlinford3
So for sure Edexcel boundaries will be released at midnight tonight?

I told you so Caitlin 30 for P1 B GRADE
Reply 44

Top right link is for GCE i.e. A-levels, not GCSEs.
is it legit
Original post by jneill

It's got both there
Reply 47
Original post by jneill

So do you know whether these grade boundaries are legit?
All i wanna say is that, the fonts are wrong on the first page and the logos are wrong as well
Reply 49
Original post by honour

Yes they are lol, just because it isn't what you expected doesn't make it fake.
Reply 50
Original post by honour

The URL appears legit.

But I'm concerned the full list of boundaries doesn't yet include 2016. Latest on the list is Nov 2015.
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/grade-boundaries.html?Qualification-Family=GCSE

Perhaps the search function hasn't picked up the new file yet, but I'm not in a position to say it's legit or not - sorry.
Can somebody help me with this please?

On the OCR grade boundaries document, the Biology B grade boundaries are different to those on the UMS converter.

Document: (B1 B2 B3) A* - 61; (B4 B5 B6) A* - 60

UMS Converter: (B1 B2 B3) A* - 54; (B4 B5 B6) A* - 55

What should I do?

Original post by HARAMBEEE
All i wanna say is that, the fonts are wrong on the first page and the logos are wrong as well

thats what i thought
Reply 53
Original post by jneill
The URL appears legit.

But I'm concerned the full list of boundaries doesn't yet include 2016. Latest on the list is Nov 2015.
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/grade-boundaries.html?Qualification-Family=GCSE

Perhaps the search function hasn't picked up the new file yet, but I'm not in a position to say it's legit or not - sorry.

Yeah, I'd imagine this is the official one since it ends with pearson.com. Maybe it takes time for their website to update. Thanks for your help :smile:
Reply 54

Pearson owns Edexcel.
Normally grade boundaries have the edexcel logo In the top right corner and then a banner at the bottom of the page with the pearson logo in a banner
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 56
Normally grade boundaries have the edexcel logo In the top right corner and then a banner at the bottom of the page with the pearson logo in a banner

But this one has the Pearson logo. Unless someone has hacked into the Pearson website, you should just accept the fact that these are the real grade boundaries.
Any idea when AQA will release theirs!?
shameless self promotion

Spoiler

Reply 59
Original post by rafiali99
Any idea when AQA will release theirs!?

8am today
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest