The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Goodness me. 170 for an A*? Okay, well that’s my chances of doing Further Maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crustyegg
guys sorry to say but edexcel grade boundaries are real it's on the actual website

Really? Argh hate this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crustyegg
guys sorry to say but edexcel grade boundaries are real it's on the actual website

where?
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I just don't get it, I found that pretty hard, I might not even get a B with those grade boundaries. Goodbye to making people proud.

I feel like I could cry, and I probably will. All I want to do is make my family proud.

I just can't understand - every past grade boundries pdf has had the EDEXCEL logo on the first page, this ones got Pearson - I know they are linked but why change it?
Original post by lozza_X
I feel like I could cry, and I probably will. All I want to do is make my family proud.

I just can't understand - every past grade boundries pdf has had the EDEXCEL logo on the first page, this ones got Pearson - I know they are linked but why change it?

Im gonna cry with you man. EdExcel has messed us up real bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lozza_X
I know this is a really bad theory but doesn't every single edexcel grade boundries pdf have 'edexcel' on the first page, not pearson?

Original post by alasdairi
Where have the edexcel GBs actually come from? They're not on the website

Original post by lozza_X
I know this is a really bad theory but doesn't every single edexcel grade boundries pdf have 'edexcel' on the first page, not pearson?

Check fist post I've updated it
If you look at the url of the grade boundaries, it's the actual Edexcel website (i.e. http://qualifications.pearson.com/)
Well if you compare the front page of the edexcel grade boundaries to the AS/A level grade boundaries they released last week you can see that the new template is consistent, in that it says Pearson and not Edexcel
Original post by SophFlorence
Exactly what I thought...

Original post by chloechurcher
Guys I don't think they're the real boundaries 🤔🤔🤔🤔. They aren't on the website yet ??? Where did the link to Edexcel GB come from?

Original post by DamnDaniel2
Why don't we all spam EdExcel😂😂😂 i need to know whether these GBs are fake or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Starlight15
Check the first post I've updated it

I really hope they're fake because I think I've just had a minor heart attack :frown: From what I've seen they suddenly popped up on Twitter on the 'grade boundaries' key word search. Edexcel haven't tweeted nor have they updated their site - I really really hope they're fake
why on the first page does it say igcse?
I need prayer guys so I can get my A.
what it say IGCSE grade boundaries....
It's accessible via the normal way and says template. They seem to be fake tbh.
Original post by hello654321
why on the first page does it say igcse?

yeah why
Guys please pray that these GBs are fake! Hopefully, EdExcel tweets out soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
hang on i think i might be mistaken i clicked on a different year in a frenzy, sorry about that
Original post by Im_trying
where?
Apparently the these are the igcse grade boundaries!!! Hurayyyy!

Latest