The Student Room Group

170 for an a* r u having a laugh - maths edexcel

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nadiakms
don't give up its all going to be okay mummy will make it okay ..I'm having a mental breakdown :smile:))

Posted from TSR Mobile

same :smile:
Reply 41
How can you get 35% and still say you passed?
@jacob2000 are you some kind of exam officer?
Guys I'm so confused.. so I keep checking the website and the latest ones I can find is for January 2016. What does that mean? Please tell me the link might be fake lol
Isn't 85% pretty standard for A*? It's 90% in A level
Original post by jacob2000
Might want to check the website again ****ing mong

yeaah urm youre still wrong

smh pt2.PNG
Why the **** can only jacob see the link!?!?
Maths is easy hence the high boundaries. :wink:
It beter be fake because how is an a jumping from 15 to bloddy 140 are u taking the piss edexcel hope ur happy absolutely shaterring our chances of having a decent results day
Reply 49
Original post by anonwinner
Isn't 85% pretty standard for A*? It's 90% in A level

this is a GCSE thread not a level fgs :smile:))

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by HARAMBEEE
Why the **** can only jacob see the link!?!?

he's a magician obvs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by RDKGames

unless ur a math god shove ur opinion in ur a$$ some of us do work hard to reach those boundaries it's not all easy peasy lemon wtv

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
How is it fake? its been uploaded on their server, who else could have made it other than edexcel? But who knows, it looks like its been leaked more than released and maybe this was not the one they intended to release, we'll just have to wait and see.
Original post by hassan_ala
yeaah urm youre still wrong

smh pt2.PNG

it says a level not gcse!!!!!!!
Reply 54
Original post by bg0161
How is it fake? its been uploaded on their server, who else could have made it other than edexcel? But who knows, it looks like its been leaked more than released and maybe this was not the one they intended to release, we'll just have to wait and see.

is this Jacobs mum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nadiakms
unless ur a math god shove ur opinion in ur a$$ some of us do work hard to reach those boundaries it's not all easy peasy lemon wtv

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jeez calm the f*ck down. If you genuinely did hard work then you have nothing to worry about. Missing out on an A* is not going kill you. Grade boundaries are decided on how everyone did across the country so you cannot argue with them.
Original post by PERSON567000
it says a level not gcse!!!!!!!

i know i know, im proving that jacob guy wrong.

chill lol
Reply 57
So what do you need to get a C or D on each paper lol I it's not coming up on my phone! :frown:
Original post by RDKGames

I've noticed you around this site recently... I have to say, I admire your trolling. Top level stuff :smile:
Original post by EricPiphany
I've noticed you around this site recently... I have to say, I admire your trolling. Top level stuff :smile:

Why thank you, kind sir. :hat2:

Quick Reply