The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The OCR maths has been lowered which I'm pretty happy about, don't fear yet Edexcel people; you've all done better than expected I'm sure.
Don't tell me you were joking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3842
Original post by ColossalAtom
Did anyone else do German?

Me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strongcurrent
GUYS, OCR SAID THEIR ONES WERE FAKE AND HD NOT BEEN PUBLISHED YET.

I hope it's the same for Edexcel, probably not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just saying if this is a joke then that's really rude of you for doing that when we're losing hair over these GBs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3844
Hey guys , what does anyone think of the ocr biology b grade boundaries ????
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Really? Did they actually say that??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Check OCR's Twitter!image.png
They are real? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alihawa
Business
Biology
Chemistry
Maths (Core)

The only things which will cut me short are the sciences if I don't get the B including core maths. So I retake maths I can do all my options. If not I'll have to change :/

for bio and chem = they are 2 year course so you have to pass them if you want to do 2 years, not 3 years of A levels
for core maths, i think its a new qualification which is one year course so even if you passed chem and bio and didn't pass maths this year, you still can do 2 years :yy:
Original post by Re.sa
Hey guys , what does anyone think of the ocr biology b grade boundaries ????

I'm so lost. Physics b is making me angry
That was posted 8 hours ago.
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Just saying if this is a joke then that's really rude of you for doing that when we're losing hair over these GBs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmfao I know the stress, don't worry; I'm not that kind of person.
Tthat was yesterday at 4 so way before these ones came out, so probably just miscommunication

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://twitter.com/ocrexams/status/768102868704456706

Here's the tweet the girl was referring to about OCR saying their boundaries wouldn't be released until 8am this morning
Can everyone PLEASE stop joking around with the 'fake' stuff! WE ARE STRESSING OUT AND WE DO NOT NEED EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTERS; NOT COOL AT ALL.
If they are the real boundaries, then I do apologise but it seems like they are not.
Original post by sahil19
The OCR maths has been lowered which I'm pretty happy about, don't fear yet Edexcel people; you've all done better than expected I'm sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's right, they've obviously increased the Grade Boundaries because you've done so well, Majority of you on these forums are Einstein 's, so I don't see anyway how any of you won't achieve your target grades.
Stay strong.
Original post by AdeptDz
They are real? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know its funny seeing the salt.
It's on their website can it really be fake? Did previous years experience this 'fake grade boundaries" business

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bulletzone
Posted from TSR Mobile

^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's right, they've obviously increased the Grade Boundaries because you've done so well, Majority of you on these forums are Einstein 's, so I don't see anyway how any of you won't achieve your target grades.
Stay strong.

😂 thanks for the kind words

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strongcurrent
If they are the real boundaries, then I do apologise but it seems like they are not.

Aww ahaha unfortunately I think it's a misunderstanding. They said 8am latest but will be released early. And so these are the grade boundaries!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest