The Student Room Group

170 for an a* r u having a laugh - maths edexcel

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by alevelstresss
Just wait til M3, where you needed 92% for an A, and 96% for an A* loooooooool

You needed 53/75 for an A* for M3 this year though.
(I now realise you may be on a different exam board).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by B_9710
Everyone is worrying that the grade boundaries are fake. Imagine if they are and then they release the actual ones and they're higher. That'd be so funny.

No, don't jinx it XD
Reply 82
Original post by bg0161
Lol? any one who thinks its inspect element is basically 100% retarded and doesn't deserve an A^ anyway. Inspect element is editing a websites source client side, not server side. So even if he did inspect element, that doesn't mean it would affect you. God some people are just plain dumb..

shut up now lol pain in the asssz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by jacob2000
Thanks man!

tsr a dating website now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to end up with 10 Us on results day the way these grade boundaries are going ha!!!
Original post by B_9710
You needed 53/75 for an A* for M3 this year though.

Oh god f-ck that exam, but it was still my saviour. Maybe he was referring to a different exam board though.
Original post by Tkkkkk16
So is it real or fake someone answer me please, ****ing guide me

It's real
Reply 87
Original post by RDKGames
Oh god f-ck that exam, but it was still my saviour. Maybe he was referring to a different exam board though.

Oh yeah, never thought about that.
Reply 88
Original post by trabajadora
I'm going to end up with 10 Us on results day the way these grade boundaries are going ha!!!

you will be fine if you worked hard there's nothing to be worried about I truly hope you get the results u want x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by RDKGames
That's understandable. I barely achieved an A at GCSE maths in 2014 and now I'm going off to do Maths at one of the top 10 unis in the country at the end of September. So really, if you're worrying about missing out on an A*, there are worse things that can happen. Try to relax and then decide how much you've hated this exam come results day. :smile:

you are my goals in life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Safe to say tempers are running high in here, calm down you weasels.
Reply 91
It's real if you click on the gce link it will show the gcse one
I love noodles I love chow mein chow mamamamamy God I'm having a mental break down
I usually get 185-195. For some reason I'm soooooooo nervous about tomorrow. I think the maths exam could have gone much better 😢😰😢
I need that A* in maths
Reply 94
Original post by CorpusLuteum
I love noodles I love chow mein chow mamamamamy God I'm having a mental break down

try koka noodles

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Really? Over an hour later and you're telling me that Edexcel still haven't posted it on their main grade boundaries page?

>http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/GCSE/1606-GCSE-Grade-Boundaries-Template-Final.pdf

>1606-GCSE-Grade-Boundaries-Template-Final.pdf

>Template-Final

A template really? It doesn't compare to any of the previous grade boundary links.
Reply 96
Original post by Naya104
I usually get 185-195. For some reason I'm soooooooo nervous about tomorrow. I think the maths exam could have gone much better 😢😰😢
I need that A* in maths

I hope you get it ! ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naya104
I need that A* in maths

>inb4 you get 179/200

Don't worry, you'll be fine. :smile:
Original post by nadiakms
try koka noodles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh.
https://twitter.com/benteke/status/768243088045252608

Why does the official site have the locked symbol in the URL whereas the released boundaries don't?

Quick Reply

Latest