The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Screenshot_2016-08-24-01-38-07.pngits real
What are the boundaries for edexcel science double award?
Original post by matty1001
Ok thanks and good luck

You tii
Original post by usycool1
In terms of the Edexcel Maths boundaries, there's usually a teacher on here who puts them up a bit early. I shan't say which TSR user it is though in case they don't plan on doing it this year :smile:

This is why grade boundaries for edezcel may have been early and not on site but o don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by graciousgannon
Hey! So I don't know if this helps, but in the ICT section on the 2015 boundaries it says Music Festival for the coursework. On the supposed 2016, is says Upcycle Now!

This doesn't make sense to me since we did the Music Festival, and I'm pretty sure we're the last year to DO the music festival. The year below me are doing Upcycle Now.

Anyone else do ICT on Edexcel and actually DO Upcycle Now?

I'm just curious, it doesn't make much sense to me.

Yeah that's really weird I did the music festival which I don't see
Still strange Edexcel 2016 grade boundaries still say template. hmmmmmmm.
Meanwhile,I just wait for AQA whilst playing Minecraft :holmes:
This is all a dream

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im meant to be up at 7am and I'm still not asleep arghh wont be able to sleep for a while now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are the June 2016 GB's still on the edexcel website!? They were on the like 5 minutes ago but I refreshed and they don't come up for me now.
Original post by AdeptDz
This is all a dream

Posted from TSR Mobile

So Brexit wasnt real.
Guys I cants find it. Can someone attach the doc or write out the boundaries for the core subjects please. Much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did some of you mentioned that you need an A* in Maths to do Further Maths for year 12 and 13?
I don't know if anyone has visited the AQA twitter page: {https://twitter.com/AQA}?

The header seems to show a gentlemen preparing to jump off a cliff; I am sure this is a metaphor for AQA.

Anyhow - this obviously means that someone at AQA (the producer of this image) realises what an awful, draconian, and out of date organisation AQA is... and hopefully this one realist at AQA will be responsible for setting the grade boundaries.

Anyway .... just passing time.
Original post by #TEAMREAL
So Brexit wasnt real.

God I wish that was true. :frown:

:colondollar: I think I've got full marks.
:s-smilie: If only you were a teller of truth.

Latest