The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahil19
How you feeling? I'm really rather happy about the OCR History and Maths GB's. Waiting on AQA English Language and P2 nervously now though..

I'm not sure, maths could go good or bad, I need an A*
Stats was good but worried about my coursework
Sciences were same, gbs increased but I usually do well
English language was good
Pe and computing excellent
Now just waiting for French and literature
And history I have no idea but It went good

Posted from TSR Mobile
And I'm nervousss😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
And I'm nervousss😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's hope for the best! Will be nice to see this thread's original family do well :biggrin:
Kind of sure I'll get mostly As and 1 or 2 Bs it's just a matter of how many A*s I get, I'd be happy with 4+, how about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
Let's hope for the best! Will be nice to see this thread's original family do well :biggrin:

Yes I agree, good luck, I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Kind of sure I'll get mostly As and 1 or 2 Bs it's just a matter of how many A*s I get, I'd be happy with 4+, how about you

Posted from TSR Mobile

As history is the only current subject I'm taking for A-levels I really hope I get an A* in that, will not be happy with anything less than A's in maths, English language, Add Science, RS, Drama. Who know's how many one will get though, that's why I'm not being too specific with how many A*'s I want.
Original post by AdeptDz
Yes I agree, good luck, I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me neither, should sleep tomorrow night though aha. Good luck to you too pal.
Original post by sahil19
As history is the only current subject I'm taking for A-levels I really hope I get an A* in that, will not be happy with anything less than A's in maths, English language, Add Science, RS, Drama. Who know's how many one will get though, that's why I'm not being too specific with how many A*'s I want.

Did you do wjec? And yeah if I don't do as well as I wanted I'll make up for it in A-Levels hopefully

And yeah I'll definitely sleep tomorrow although I'll struggle, hence why I'm staying up now, I doubt it makes a difference

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Did you do wjec? And yeah if I don't do as well as I wanted I'll make up for it in A-Levels hopefully

And yeah I'll definitely sleep tomorrow although I'll struggle, hence why I'm staying up now, I doubt it makes a difference

Posted from TSR Mobile

No wjec's.
OCR; History, Maths, RS and IT.
AQA; Lang, Lit, German and the Sciences
Edexcel; Drama.
Original post by sahil19
No wjec's.
OCR; History, Maths, RS and IT.
AQA; Lang, Lit, German and the Sciences
Edexcel; Drama.

You must not be able to wait for AQA GBs I only do AQA for lit and French, and how did you find your history grade boundaries? High, low?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just saw the Edexcelmaths Maths Grade Boundaries and cried, I can't believe it's 140 for an A, I worked so hard in maths and counted about 132 marks across both papers and I need an A in maths to do Economics 😭 don't know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
You must not be able to wait for AQA GBs I only do AQA for lit and French, and how did you find your history grade boundaries? High, low?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rather low, better than I hoped!
Original post by AdeptDz
I'm not sure, maths could go good or bad, I need an A*
Stats was good but worried about my coursework
Sciences were same, gbs increased but I usually do well
English language was good
Pe and computing excellent
Now just waiting for French and literature
And history I have no idea but It went good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you do edexcel stats? Grade boundaries are so nice, confident of an a* now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
Rather low, better than I hoped!

That's good to hear, if only it was the same for everything else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cluster1
Do you do edexcel stats? Grade boundaries are so nice, confident of an a* now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh I do, stats was good but there's some funny business going on with coursework

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
That's good to hear, if only it was the same for everything else

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, feel really bad for the edexcel maths kids.
Original post by erodedsoul
Just saw the Edexcelmaths Maths Grade Boundaries and cried, I can't believe it's 140 for an A, I worked so hard in maths and counted about 132 marks across both papers and I need an A in maths to do Economics 😭 don't know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
yeah, feel really bad for the edexcel maths kids.

For the grade boundaries to be that high, people must've done really well so I hope I'm one of those people

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's 5am and I'm still not asleep, these grade boundaries have made me too nervous to actually sleep lol what am I going to be like tomorrow 😂
Original post by AdeptDz
For the grade boundaries to be that high, people must've done really well so I hope I'm one of those people

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, I'm sure that's the case.

Latest