The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry to ask again but could anyone possibly link me to all of the aqa biology papers? I'm so anxious about my score now
Is it just me or does anyone else think the maths grade boundaries are soooo high!
Edexcel's gb were good and fair except from French Listening but AQA some are so annoying !!
If anyone does the following subjects, here is my updated link for GBs

AQA GCSE Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths (Linear B), History (B), English Lang, English Lit
AQA iGCSE French, Spanish
OCR GCSE Computing

(red = higher than average, yellow = same as average, green = lower than average)
Original post by MBK14
Does anyone know where I can find the AQA Further Maths boundaries (8360)

Posted from TSR Mobile

go onto the aqa Igcse grade boundaries and they're right at the top :smile: hope you're pleased xx
Original post by nisha.sri
Edexcel's gb were good and fair except from French Listening but AQA some are so annoying !!

I agree with french listening! It should've been lower since it was different from most the past papers and slightly harder. So surprised the reading is 34 for an A* when I thought it would 36/37! It was such a good paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kajsajbas
Is it just me or does anyone else think the maths grade boundaries are soooo high!

Yh same!

I have a theory that if the GBs are high more people have done better than they actually think and so we just have to wait until results day. They obviously want the same percentage of A* As Bs Cs Ds etc every year and so I think more people have done better than usual! I hope this is correct and I get that A* ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im going to start booking my plane ticket back to India - anyone want to join me?
History boundaries was quite good!!
Original post by jam.doughnut
Bottom of the pdf

That wasn't the maths I meant 🙈
Reply 4130
Original post by Tea2345
go onto the aqa Igcse grade boundaries and they're right at the top :smile: hope you're pleased xx

Sorry where do I find them grade boundaries I'm having a nightmare finding them haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MBK14
Does anyone know where I can find the AQA Further Maths boundaries (8360)

Posted from TSR Mobile

IGCSEand its the first one
Looks like Physics 3 AQA didn't go well for a lot of people
Original post by greatmnty
Im going to start booking my plane ticket back to India - anyone want to join me?

Ive already started packing 😂
Original post by k.m.b
Looks like Physics 3 AQA didn't go well for a lot of people

Apparently P2 did :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MBK14
Sorry where do I find them grade boundaries I'm having a nightmare finding them haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 08.24.48.png

for some reason they don't give the A* boundary idk why
Original post by Kajsajbas

they are higher than usual but i think that compensates for a very easy paper
Not happy with AQA B1 at all but C1 and P1 seem ok. I should hopefully get a B in those but I am now very nervous about Biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4138
Original post by Tea2345
Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 08.24.48.png

for some reason they don't give the A* boundary idk why

they seem a bit higher this year 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
If anyone wants to look back at the AQA Science papers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByfTIgZeD7dZYUw4dFJtelRsb00

Latest