The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hanculln
Does anyone have a link for CIE grade boundaries?? Not on website and link at top of the thread isn't working

I assume you're looking for the English ones, if so:
http://papers.gceguide.com/IGCSE/English%20-%20First%20Language%20(UK)%20(0522)/0522_s16_gt.pdf
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I can forget about getting an A in maths... And I'm with AQA they're just as bad
Original post by timlds123
does anyone know how to access the cie English language gcse grade thresholds

http://papers.gceguide.com/IGCSE/English%20-%20First%20Language%20(UK)%20(0522)/0522_s16_gt.pdf
Original post by Starlight15
I've tried to but it not updated yet :frown:

Ikr its so annoying still waiting
What're the boundaries for WJEC English Lang and English Lit?
just woke up and started checking boundaries, aqa econ is a disgrace as expected
but if you took edexcel maths good luck, those boundaries are super high
170 for A* and 140 for A that's mad
Original post by skoolskool15
Wtf p2 ahahahaah r u high and edexcel math r u high, why raise the boundaries high and then government gonna cry abOUT the drop in top grades , and FOREIGN languages boundaries for edexcel man wyd , this is why barely anyone takes any languages for a levels smh

at least they're lower than WJEC, you need 19/20 for an a* in speaking and writing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh seems good only haven't opened ocr science yet :redface: anyway can domeone remind me what all the units where for in english lit and lang aqa? Like at least which ones where exams haha i've actually forgot
Original post by SkyeAmber

look up the ums converter and find the right year and subject and exams, it's most likely +90%ums is an A*, +80ums is an A etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know the German reading paper was easy but I didn't expect it to be 41/45 for an A* - especially while the French is so low at 34. I know that was difficult and stuff but still that a big gap to say the tests are of a similar nature

Can't find it either

Check the first post I've added WJEC Grade Boundaries
To be honest, I was feeling really nervous but seeing the grade boundaries has re-assured me quite a lot. Good luck for tomorrow everyone :smile:
Original post by snikerio
look up the ums converter and find the right year and subject and exams, it's most likely +90%ums is an A*, +80ums is an A etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have done but I don't have a clue what unit I did and I can't even get my head around how to use it! I'm really worried as I don't have a clue what I got in my coursework and i totally messed up the 15 marker!
Original post by Kajsajbas
Can't find it either

Check the first post I've added WJEC Grade Boundaries
anybody know what it is for a C in higher maths for the AQA paper?
I have done but I don't have a clue what unit I did and I can't even get my head around how to use it! I'm really worried as I don't have a clue what I got in my coursework and i totally messed up the 15 marker!

try not to worry, im sure it was fine :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emzapea

if it's linear B 4365 then the mark is 62. F*****g 62!!!! I've no hope
Original post by emzapea

You'll need 62/175 for a C
Just woken up, I'm traumatised.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest