The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Anyone going to aston university september 2016 for Engineering and Applied science

So I am going into a foundation year for engineering and applied science this September 2016 and I was looking for other people that are doing the same. I mean why not right. Get to know people as soon as i can. Anyone going to aston university just post something. Get to know people who are going to Aston university right
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey man thats kl I'm doing the same lol.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by aali950
Hey man thats kl I'm doing the same lol.

nice. what subjects did you take for a levels
Reply 3
sweet, in the same boat as you all
Reply 4
What offer do you have for the foundation year? Thinking of applying because my a-level grades don't meet the degree requirements
Reply 5
Hi sorry for the late reply thought I'd get some sort of notification....i did Business Studies, Chemistry and Maths.
I'm retaking a couple atm cuz I'm on my gap year.
What about you?
You looking forward to it?
Reply 6
Original post by Sara_t
What offer do you have for the foundation year? Thinking of applying because my a-level grades don't meet the degree requirements

Heyya, I got offered a CCC..
Reply 7
Original post by aali950
Heyya, I got offered a CCC..

Ah ok. What are your current grades? I got BBD because I had problems during the time of my exams so I don't know if they'll consider me
Reply 8
Ddd I am in my gap year and have retaken one module from each to get the correct grades.
I'm sure you'll be fine...did u not sit exams or something?
Hey, i'm starting the engineering and applied science foundation course this september:smile:.
Reply 10
Heyyy so am I starting this too! Anyone on interested in making a fb group chat for us before we start?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting on this course as well
hey im doing thee course too where abouts you guys staying?
I'm in Lakeside Block G floor 4
Reply 14
Original post by Mitul106
hey im doing thee course too where abouts you guys staying?

I'm in William Murdoch a1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you guys still going to freshers? Because UCAS track says our course starts on the 19th :frown: the week of freshers aha
Are you guys still going to freshers? Because UCAS track says our course starts on the 19th :frown: the week of freshers aha

I would assume that even if the course starts during freshers the tutors would be pretty understanding if you were going out every night

uni starts on the 25th, freshers all you gotta do is get smashed and go to pointless timetabled welcome lectures. its fun not

Quick Reply

Latest