The Student Room Group

remarks and scripts

after getting my as level results on Thursday I was intrested in getting one of my subjects remarked. On student room someone suggested that I should get a photocopy script first to show my teacher and then from there get a remark. After checking the ocr website I interpreated it as saying that it could be that the script could be returned to me after the deadline of the remarks which of course would make the whole idea of the script pointless.Now I rang my college but they had no knowledge about scripts so before I rang up ocr I just wanted to see if anyone had any information regarding if they had asked for a script before or are about too and if they might encounter this problem or have already.
Reply 1
If you order a priority script (the deadline for which is Friday) then it will come back in plenty of time to think about a re-mark before the re-mark deadline of 20 September. OCR normally email theirs back in under 2 days.
Reply 2
Original post by Compost
If you order a priority script (the deadline for which is Friday) then it will come back in plenty of time to think about a re-mark before the re-mark deadline of 20 September. OCR normally email theirs back in under 2 days.

exactly what I was thinking thank you but just finally what I have been told is that you can only get a photocopy not the actual script if you want a remark. So is it possible to get a priority photocopy script?
Reply 3
Original post by erzrocks
exactly what I was thinking thank you but just finally what I have been told is that you can only get a photocopy not the actual script if you want a remark. So is it possible to get a priority photocopy script?

A photocopy is what priority scripts are often called. They're the same thing.

Quick Reply

Latest