The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Is it possible to swap rooms with someone?

I'm wondering is it possible to swap rooms? I have a great offer but it's just not for me and I'm sure someone else would be much more suited and happy with it.

It's a Deluxe Studio in Crown Place. Is it possible to swap offers with someone? If so I will take ANYTHING on-campus.
Original post by SlimShady96
I'm wondering is it possible to swap rooms? I have a great offer but it's just not for me and I'm sure someone else would be much more suited and happy with it.

It's a Deluxe Studio in Crown Place. Is it possible to swap offers with someone? If so I will take ANYTHING on-campus.

Hi there,

It's not possible to swap rooms with someone as such, but you can put your name on the room changer list.

Once you have accepted your room offer - don't worry if this isn't exactly the room you wanted - using your accommodation portal you can nominate one choice of room type from our room waiting list. If your nominated room type then becomes available - you will be sent a new offer of accommodation.

Look for rooms using the Room Changer here

Hope this helps. :smile:

Sophie
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by University of Liverpool
Hi there,

It's not possible to swap rooms with someone as such, but you can put your name on the room changer list.

Once you have accepted your room offer - don't worry if this isn't exactly the room you wanted - using your accommodation portal you can nominate one choice of room type from our room waiting list. If your nominated room type then becomes available - you will be sent a new offer of accommodation.

Look for rooms using the Room Changer here

Hope this helps. :smile:

Sophie

I thought they would give me another more suitable offer not just wait for one to come available? There's so little chance of that exact choice coming available now and id rather apply for private accomodation but I can't as I'm waiting god knows how long for this, and by the time this is over there won't be any privates accomodation left! What a complicated and frustrating big mess.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SlimShady96
I thought they would give me another more suitable offer not just wait for one to come available? There's so little chance of that exact choice coming available now and id rather apply for private accomodation but I can't as I'm waiting god knows how long for this, and by the time this is over there won't be any privates accomodation left! What a complicated and frustrating big mess.

I'm afraid that if you do have any queries or feedback, you will need to contact the Accommodation Helpline directly on: 0151 795 0319.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused and would highly recommend contacting Accommodation on the number above.

Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending