The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Anyone applied/going to apply for halls in bangor? I've applied for Gwynant

I would just love to chat to anyone who's applied/ thinking of applying! especially if you've applied to the same hall as me :smile: let me know what you've heard about the accommodation. on a side note if anyone has applied for any of the school of environment, natural resources and geography courses talk to mehhh :smile:
Reply 1
I've applied for Peris :3

Anyone here got Steam?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Woo well we will be like long distance neighbours then anyway! :smile: And steam as In like the gaming thing? Or gaseous H2O or some third entity I don't know of?
Reply 3
Haha yeah :smile:

Yeah I meant the gaming thing
Peris 2nd floor here and on Steam
Reply 5
Braint 3rd floor here!
Reply 6
Applied for Peris B202 here. Love to hear from anyone else in that block/ floor.
Peris B205 here
Reply 8
Original post by Jinx95
Applied for Peris B202 here. Love to hear from anyone else in that block/ floor.

I'm Peris B116 so i assume thats the same floor? 😂
Fellow Gwynant! Top floor. Hopefully studying Literature and Creative Writing
Reply 10
Original post by Lauren-W
I've applied for Peris :3

Anyone here got Steam?

I've applied for penmon, I've got steam too! :smile:
I should be in Gwynant! Studying Marine Geography :smile: Not sure what floor/room No. as I haven't fully accepted it yet. I got a place through clearing so been busy since Thursday trying to sort things out!
Gwynant is great. I was there for my first year. You will have a bit of noise around going out time at night, given that you are right next to the entrance to Ffriddeodd. But that is handy coming back from a night out, given you don't have to walk as far. If you are on floor four, three or two, you will have one of the best views over the valley on Ffridd. Just remember to dust every now and then. Also, don't pretend you're an elephant and stomp around the place, it will just piss people off.
Original post by THE EPIC Panda
Gwynant is great. I was there for my first year. You will have a bit of noise around going out time at night, given that you are right next to the entrance to Ffriddeodd. But that is handy coming back from a night out, given you don't have to walk as far. If you are on floor four, three or two, you will have one of the best views over the valley on Ffridd. Just remember to dust every now and then. Also, don't pretend you're an elephant and stomp around the place, it will just piss people off.

Haha thanks! Sounds good:biggrin:
Original post by TomSmith98
Haha thanks! Sounds good:biggrin:

No problem. I'd suggest you also get involved with the halls facebook pages and find other people in Gwynant ( if they are up yet that is). If you need anything else answered, I'm sure me or others can answer it for you.

Quick Reply

Latest