The Student Room Group

Frenululoplasty

Im looking at getting at getting a frenululoplasty operation as its causing me bother with the things guys do late at night if you know what im getting at. I was just wondering how bad its got to be before the doctor will refer you for the operation. Ive read previous descussions on how painful it is after and what to do after none of which bothers me, the only thing im worried about is being judged for my size by the surgeon. I know its trivial and you most likely will never see him/her again but its still something that sticks in the back of my mind any help would be appreciated thanks
Scott !
Reply 1
Original post by Scott1872
Im looking at getting at getting a frenululoplasty operation as its causing me bother with the things guys do late at night if you know what im getting at. I was just wondering how bad its got to be before the doctor will refer you for the operation. Ive read previous descussions on how painful it is after and what to do after none of which bothers me, the only thing im worried about is being judged for my size by the surgeon. I know its trivial and you most likely will never see him/her again but its still something that sticks in the back of my mind any help would be appreciated thanks
Scott !

Oh my god... You can't actually be serious... You're worried that a surgeon is going to judge you by the size of your penis, whilst he's performing a surgery on you? Boy you need very special help.
I've had the operation, you'll be happy after, let's hope it's good job, I'm sure it will be, mine was excellent and gave me new life. I had a team of med students watching mine! Who cares, you'll be under and unconscious by the time anyone sees it. Then a nurse, when you've woken up, checks it under your gown once, just one nurse. That's it. Then I think you leave touching it hard for a bit, sooth the skin a a bath with the right stuff, aloe vera, something like that..
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I've had the operation, you'll be happy after, let's hope it's good job, I'm sure it will be, mine was excellent and gave me new life. I had a team of med students watching mine! Who cares, you'll be under and unconscious by the time anyone sees it. Then a nurse, when you've woken up, checks it under your gown once, just one nurse. That's it. Then I think you leave touching it hard for a bit, sooth the skin a a bath with the right stuff, aloe vera, something like that..

No pic, no proof.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending