The Student Room Group

Did OCR change their grade boundaries for Gateway Biology B?

The boundaries on the UMS converter are different to the ones on the PDF and there's been screenshots of the new boundaries, but it still shows the same thing to me on the PDF?
Original post by trabajadora
The boundaries on the UMS converter are different to the ones on the PDF and there's been screenshots of the new boundaries, but it still shows the same thing to me on the PDF?

Yeah I think they have changed when you go on the website it says updated next to the GB :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Has it gone higher?
Reply 3
Original post by leopard923
Yeah I think they have changed when you go on the website it says updated next to the GB :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooo thank god for that :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by ukila
Has it gone higher?

Lower :smile:
Wooo thank god for that :tongue:

Ikr :biggrin::mmm:
But physicsssss ;(
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Ikr :biggrin::mmm:
But physicsssss ;(
Posted from TSR Mobile

and Chemistry :frown:

There's no way I'm getting higher than a B in either of them. I'm still hoping that those boundaries are a mistake and that they'll change them too haha :rolleyes:
and Chemistry :frown:

There's no way I'm getting higher than a B in either of them. I'm still hoping that those boundaries are a mistake and that they'll change them too haha :rolleyes:

I'm sure you've done better than you think :wink: and lool I'm just waiting for the next update keep on checking :erm:. Good luck tommoz !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I'm sure you've done better than you think :wink: and lool I'm just waiting for the next update keep on checking :erm:. Good luck tommoz !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, you too! :smile:
Reply 9
yeah, 61 and 60 seemed WAYYY too high

Quick Reply

Latest