Yah
1 minute game right :wink:

We shall see about that....

https://lichess.org/VIoZc1bX
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Yah
1 minute game right :wink:

https://lichess.org/tizjQLyn :biggrin:

I was right you had mate in 1, rook e8 on move 14, cos it's a double check, so the king has to move, but the king can't move anywhere
I was right you had mate in 1, rook e8 on move 14, cos it's a double check, so the king has to move, but the king can't move anywhere

??? Couldn't he move to h8?

EDIT: nvm..... moved it to 7 instead of 8 so I saw it now:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
??? Couldn't he move to h8?

EDIT nvm..... moved it to 7 instead of 8 so I saw it now:biggrin:

I knew you could at least win the queen back like that once I took yours but I didn't realise it was mate until I'd played the move lel

If anyone cares there is a blitz battle between Nakamura and MVL at 6pm on chess.com TV today, the semi-final of some tournament. Winner plays Carlsen..
(edited 7 years ago)
x

I knew you could at least win the queen back like that once I took yours but I didn't realise it was mate until I'd played the move lel

Well I didn't know **** :tongue:

Definitely wanna play more blitz now though!
Well I didn't know **** :tongue:

Definitely wanna play more blitz now though!

If you are serious about improving chess it is not the best (I have learned this the hard way through playing years of it and, to put it lightly, not exactly displaying years of experience in my game), but it is indeed very fun.

How about one in 10 minutes?:colone:

P.S I didn't get notified of this quote for some reason + I thought that pic was one of those banner ads on TSR, took me a while to register....
If you are serious about improving chess it is not the best (I have learned this the hard way through playing years of it and, to put it lightly, not exactly displaying years of experience in my game), but it is indeed very fun.

I'll take your word on it

Spoiler

How about one in 10 minutes?:colone:

P.S I didn't get notified of this quote for some reason + I thought that pic was one of those banner ads on TSR, took me a while to register....

Notifs have been a little disappointing lately.
Yea 10mins is great.
I'll take your word on it

Spoiler

https://en.lichess.org/54qfjqTV standard time control for the pros when they do blitz I think
@The Sexathlete I think I am supposed to play a game with you, although I did not know you entered..

Tomorrow 7pm
Original post by XOR_
Notifs have been a little disappointing lately.
Yea 10mins is great.

Blitz or normal?
Blitz or normal?

Normal please :biggrin:.
https://en.lichess.org/54qfjqTV standard time control for the pros when they do blitz I think

Does anyone know has the admin for this thread (@Electrospective) been banned? Because i can't send him any more private messages, and this is what it says on his profile?

In which case can someone else take over his role as the administrator of this forum. I am still trying to contact @EnglishMuon to arrange my second game!!

@13 1 20 8 42 would you consider taking over the admin of this competition, if there is enough consensus for you to do this?

Thanks John R.
Original post by john2054
Does anyone know has the admin for this thread (@Electrospective) been banned? Because i can't send him any more private messages, and this is what it says on his profile?

In which case can someone else take over his role as the administrator of this forum. I am still trying to contact @EnglishMuon to arrange my second game!!

@13 1 20 8 42 would you consider taking over the admin of this competition, if there is enough consensus for you to do this?

Thanks John R.

Hi john
I will be able to admin this group
It seems as though he/she has been banned

EDIT: actually no XD I'm too busy rn.
Btw i won my match against Electro
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest