The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ak143244
Yeah I know, would you rather have all subjects with the same exam board or all different exam boards?

Mmmm:hmmmm2: i dunno same ones coz then u know how to answer their question but different ones coz if the exam board (this year edexcel) get high gbs.... Then yh... ****ed up :colonhash: lol jk :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ak143244

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just make dua for me

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
Mmmm:hmmmm2: i dunno same ones coz then u know how to answer their question but different ones coz if the exam board (this year edexcel) get high gbs.... Then yh... ****ed up :colonhash: lol jk :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah true lol.

Spoiler

Yeh you should have lol.

don't get how you're funny though :mmm:

Original post by mediaya

Spoiler

Yeh that's obviously going to be the case. But they go by majority not the minority silly :tongue:

Hey could be worse. I needed like 45 ums in my final maths GCSE exam to get an A*

and I obviously messed up coz I got an A :rofl:
Inshallah. Thanks. Definately

Spoiler

@mediaya
@hamza772000
@PrincessBO$$

Guys I've got to go now

Listen,
Don't worry, inshalalh everything will be fine. Just make dua and pray to Allah and inshallah he'll give you the results you want. If you don't get your results that you want, don't worry, don't panic - he has something better planned for you.
I know that the GB's are so high but there's nothing we can do but just make dua for our results.
But yeah, that's all I've got to say really. Just relax, have fun and don't stress out.

Kudafiz :smile: :five::grouphugs::hello:
Abraar :smile:
Hi Guys:biggrin:
How you all doing?
Harder exams are better at seperating the smarter students with the average ones.
With easy exams, mediocre students get an oppurtunity for the higher hrades
Original post by OGGUS
Hi Guys:biggrin:
How you all doing?

:wtf::wtf:
I ate so much food, i had cahpatti, paneer and chicken :tongue:
Original post by I am Kira
:wtf::wtf:

Why use that emoji?:colonhash:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:yep: :colone::mmm:

Haha :biggrin: :grin: :rofl: :lol:

Thanks I'll take a look

If you could pop onto CTAM later, when you are available, it'd be appreciated! Spread the counting love! :smile:
Original post by I am Kira
I ate so much food, i had cahpatti, paneer and chicken :tongue:

That's nice:u:
meh it was okay, my mom made the paneer
The chicken I made was straight from the butchers covered in tandoori mix
Just ate the chicken for protein :tongue:
Panda
Giraffe
Zebra
tumblr_m4xdm852gC1rt8q5do1_500.jpg
Original post by Matrix123
Ohh I see. Haha, gutted! Well, I bet it saw that coming :tongue:

Fair enough :smile:

Wow, well he sure does have his fair share of usernames (and I didn't think they would have been by you :wink:)

Yeah, if I do sell this laptop on, I'll remove the HDD, since it contains my personal information. I may put a new HDD in it, then reinstall the OS for the next user.

Yep, though James_W only has the one username (his one), the others have all been impersonation attempts. None of the impersonators were me. We do know, however, who some of them belong to, and those impersonations were rather funny! :biggrin:

I wonder if the person involved will be able to CTAM by James_Wimpostors? :biggrin:

Latest