The Student Room Group

london private halls

Hey guys!

Any comments on the following?
-Wellington lodge-Unite students

-the Hub(Vauxhall)

-Spring Mews(Vauxhall)

I would really appreciate it if you could share your opinion about any of these halls cause I have to choose one of them and really haven't found anyone who has stayed there:/
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi I'm actually going to be there this septemeber! In the vauxhall halls 😊

Original post by napa_16
Hey guys!

Any comments on the following?
-Wellington lodge-Unite students

-the Hub(Vauxhall)

-Spring Mews(Vauxhall)

I would really appreciate it if you could share your opinion about any of these halls cause I have to choose one of them and really haven't found anyone who has stayed there:/
Reply 2
Original post by SmallPug
Hi I'm actually going to be there this septemeber! In the vauxhall halls 😊

Hi, which hall?Spring Mews or The Hub??
😊
Reply 3
Original post by napa_16
Hi, which hall?Spring Mews or The Hub??
😊

I'm in the spring mews 😀
Reply 4
I'm in the spring mews 😀

COOL!!I'll be there too😊First year there?
Reply 5
Original post by napa_16
COOL!!I'll be there too😊First year there?

Oh thats so awesome! I was so nervous about not knowing anyone there 😅 yeap its my first year there. How about you? And what course are you going to do? 😊
Reply 6
Oh thats so awesome! I was so nervous about not knowing anyone there 😅 yeap its my first year there. How about you? And what course are you going to do? 😊

Hahah I was nervous too,but I think that's completely normal for everyone!!It's my first year of studies so yeap first time at the halls.I'm going to study Ballet Education at the Royal Academy of Dance what about you?
Reply 7
Original post by napa_16
Hahah I was nervous too,but I think that's completely normal for everyone!!It's my first year of studies so yeap first time at the halls.I'm going to study Ballet Education at the Royal Academy of Dance what about you?

Wow thats so amazing!!! Thats such an amazing academy!! As for little old me I'm going to be studying at Roehampton for psychology😅
Reply 8
Wow thats so amazing!!! Thats such an amazing academy!! As for little old me I'm going to be studying at Roehampton for psychology😅

Hahah thanks!!I've heard of Roehampton, and pscychology is such an interesting course!!
Where are you from?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by napa_16
Hahah thanks!!I've heard of Roehampton and I know it's close to the halls, and pscychology is such an interesting course!!
Where are you from?

You're welcome! And yeah luckily the commute shouldnt be too hectic. Well i was born in London but my family is Indian.
What about you? 😊
Reply 10
You're welcome! And yeah luckily the commute shouldnt be too hectic. Well i was born in London but my family is Indian.
What about you? 😊

Oh so you live in London?I love the Indian culture!You're lucky cause you'll know everything very well there.As for me, I'm from Cyprus(island near greece) and I've only been once in London, so I'll need some time to get used to live there😊
Original post by napa_16
Oh so you live in London?I love the Indian culture!You're lucky cause you'll know everything very well there.As for me, I'm from Cyprus(island near greece) and I've only been once in London, so I'll need some time to get used to live there😊

Wow Cyprus is such a beautiful country! And since we will be hall mates I'd be more than happy to try and help you out with getting used to the city if you'd like? 😊
Reply 12
Wow Cyprus is such a beautiful country! And since we will be hall mates I'd be more than happy to try and help you out with getting used to the city if you'd like? 😊

Wow you know Cyprus, have you been there?Yes I'd be happy to meet you and get around london etc😊have you got a facebook account?
Original post by napa_16
Wow you know Cyprus, have you been there?Yes I'd be happy to meet you and get around london etc😊have you got a facebook account?

My parents had actually been studying in Cyrpus and met one another there, before they came to London where they got married. So thats how i know its a wonderful place 😊 and yeap I do
Reply 14
My parents had actually been studying in Cyrpus and met one another there, before they came to London where they got married. So thats how i know its a wonderful place 😊 and yeap I do

Wow that's really interesting!!maybe we can chat from there?mine is:Napa Gavriel so if you want add me
Original post by napa_16
Wow that's really interesting!!maybe we can chat from there?mine is:Napa Gavriel so if you want add me

Awesome! Ill send you a friend request now! 😊 by the way my names Sophie Ulhaq so you know its me 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending