The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi
Original post by ExoIceCream99
The exam wasn't that bad. People made a huge deal out of it for no reason, a teacher and a level students went through it and said it was easier than theirs. Hope you do well though. I'm sure you'll do okay.

Yeah, that's true, i remember when i first did the exam i didnt think it was too bad. I think that maybe because it was trending on twitter it kind of clouded my judgement.
Thank you and good luck tomorrow :smile:
Anyone here do edexcel science,additional and further?
Meh, been lurking in this thread all night so thought I should join in... really not sure what is considered average really, but I'm hoping for 2 A*, 3A and 5B or something along those lines... A* in Maths would make me over the moon... here's to hoping! :smile:
We are just a few hours away now. Tomorrow this time we will all know our results and have officially forgotten about gcses :colonhash: I want that moment to come but then I don't if I've done terrible:frown:
Original post by Waveyalex
Hoping my school accepts me to do A level maths with a B

Me too really need that B 😁
Original post by thearguablepear
Meh, been lurking in this thread all night so thought I should join in... really not sure what is considered average really, but I'm hoping for 2 A*, 3A and 5B or something along those lines... A* in Maths would make me over the moon... here's to hoping! :smile:
that's not average. Hope we all get the results we deserve and have worked for. Good luck for tomorrow :smile:
Original post by Cream77

And me! In order to do computer science but I think I just missed it as I got around 102 marks :frown:
Damn this day is going sooooo slow. :/
Original post by Anmol_.
that's not average. Hope we all get the results we deserve and have worked for. Good luck for tomorrow :smile:

Thank you! And you :smile:
Original post by Anmol_.
And me! In order to do computer science but I think I just missed it as I got around 102 marks :frown:

Hopefully you didn't and we get 105 and above 🙏🏾🙏🙏
Original post by Cream77

Im gonna be a couple off an A which is wat they require :frown:
Original post by Daddyhughes111
Damn this day is going sooooo slow. :/

Yep tooo slow why can't time go faster 😭
Original post by Waveyalex
Im gonna be a couple off an A which is wat they require :frown:

Oh god well we just have to wait till tomorrow 😭😭😩
Original post by ak143244
What does apple juice do?

... Quenches my thirst.
Original post by Cream77
Yep tooo slow why can't time go faster 😭

Early night for us guys it looks like..!😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Emotionally and physically drained thinking about these results..
Did anyone do the igcse English Cambridge exam?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sahil19
Emotionally and physically drained thinking about these results..

just realised the countdown has now come to an end, what will i do without the midnight countdown squad :no:

Latest