The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Find Your Flatmates - Horwood Hall

Yet to see a thread on who is staying in Horwood hall. I'm staying in Block S.

Scroll to see replies

I'm in block s too 😊
Room 13 I think!
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by EmilyLouise96
I'm in block s too 😊
Room 13 I think!

I'm in room 006
Cool! I think you are the floor below me 😊
Reply 4
Block R room 1 😃
Reply 5
Im Block A,room 19
Original post by TMLinda
Im Block A,room 19

I'm in Block A too!! Room 9 :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by bethcornish
I'm in Block A too!! Room 9 :smile:

oh thank goodness! I was scared I wouldn't find anyone from my block...What are you going to study?x
Original post by TMLinda
oh thank goodness! I was scared I wouldn't find anyone from my block...What are you going to study?x
haha I was so relieved to see you said block A because I hadn't found anyone else!! I'm doing psychology and criminology, what are you doing?:smile:
Reply 9
haha I was so relieved to see you said block A because I hadn't found anyone else!! I'm doing psychology and criminology, what are you doing?:smile:

haha everyone seems to be in block R or S...A fellow psychology lover!! Im doing Social Work with a Health Foundation year. Where abouts are you moving from? Im all the from Norwich
Original post by TMLinda
haha everyone seems to be in block R or S...A fellow psychology lover!! Im doing Social Work with a Health Foundation year. Where abouts are you moving from? Im all the from Norwich

Yes that's what I've found too haha!! Ahhh that's so cool :smile: are you excited to start? I'm from Stafford
Block j but ive got a shared room lol dunno how i feel about that
Reply 12
Yes that's what I've found too haha!! Ahhh that's so cool :smile: are you excited to start? I'm from Stafford

Ah right, so you're quite local then? Im pretty excited then I remember that I'll be like 5 hours from home haha how about you, are you excited?
Reply 13
Original post by jayden97
Block j but ive got a shared room lol dunno how i feel about that

So like the stereotypical American movie kind of room? You might find that your roommate is pretty cool haha
Original post by TMLinda
So like the stereotypical American movie kind of room? You might find that your roommate is pretty cool haha

Yh well I'm hoping for the best haha they made us take online questionnaires to match us to ppl with similar interests so that gives me abit of hope
Original post by TMLinda
Ah right, so you're quite local then? Im pretty excited then I remember that I'll be like 5 hours from home haha how about you, are you excited?

Yes it's only about 50 minutes away from my house!! Awww you'll be fine don't worry :smile: there is a Facebook group with people from Block A in, do you have Facebook?
Reply 16
Yes it's only about 50 minutes away from my house!! Awww you'll be fine don't worry :smile: there is a Facebook group with people from Block A in, do you have Facebook?

Thats a pretty good, you get to go home whenever you like considering the short distance ... There's a group? I'd love to join! Facebook name is Linda Tapu just send a quick message on there as it doesn't let me add people that easily. Thank you soo much for letting me know about the group :smile:
Original post by TMLinda
Thats a pretty good, you get to go home whenever you like considering the short distance ... There's a group? I'd love to join! Facebook name is Linda Tapu just send a quick message on there as it doesn't let me add people that easily. Thank you soo much for letting me know about the group :smile:
I've found a Linda tapu but I'm not 100% sure it's the right one!! What is your picture of? :smile: Ahhhh no problem xxx
Reply 18
I've found a Linda tapu but I'm not 100% sure it's the right one!! What is your picture of? :smile: Ahhhh no problem xxx

its a picture of a brown couple, the girl with really short hair x
Anyone in block N? I can't seem to find anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest