The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Which test provider does DB use? And UBS is SHL right?
Original post by Deltasierra27

kenexa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deltasierra27

What tests are DB doing, just numerical?
Original post by Dante991
What tests are DB doing, just numerical?

yah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah sweet
Anyone get an email from centre view about a networking event?
Original post by TheParham
Does DB still require a cover letter even with all the 134738457 questions it has on the app form?

also keen to find out the answer to this, my friend who got the SW there stressed to do a cover letter as well - hugely demotivating :frown:
Just trying to apply to Morgan Stanley, and when I pull up the filtered programmes (London summer positions) there are several of interest labelled with 'London'. However, when I go to apply that programme is not available in London, and only in other places.

Does anyone know if this is because they are going to be put up at some point soon or if they are just not doing these placements in London?

I am interested in investment management and fixed income research.
Original post by sreddy17
what's the option for final years then if u don't want to go for the full time position as there is minimal, if any opportunity of actually landing a role*

Final years can apply I believe. Not already grads tho.
Original post by olly_price
Just trying to apply to Morgan Stanley, and when I pull up the filtered programmes (London summer positions) there are several of interest labelled with 'London'. However, when I go to apply that programme is not available in London, and only in other places.

Does anyone know if this is because they are going to be put up at some point soon or if they are just not doing these placements in London?

I am interested in investment management and fixed income research.

not open yet, just gcm/ibd summer that is available in london atm. if you mean off-cycle stuff then that should all be there
Original post by alexjones1994
Final years can apply I believe. Not already grads tho.

Not for Summers at DB..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just seen the DB work experience section for the online app form.... *sighs*
Original post by Dante991
Just seen the DB work experience section for the online app form.... *sighs*

they really take the p-iss
Original post by Princepieman
Not for Summers at DB..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied :/... Got invited to take tests two days after also? My program application says 'United Kingdom - London - CB&S: Markets - H - Deutsche Bank Internship Programme - Class of 2017' - Class of 2017 would imply I graduate then would it not?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jchap9776
Anyone get an email from centre view about a networking event?

I did. Not sure how they got my email lol but nice to be asked
I applied :/... Got invited to take tests two days after also? My program application says 'United Kingdom - London - CB&S: Markets - H - Deutsche Bank Internship Programme - Class of 2017' - Class of 2017 would imply I graduate then would it not?

Nah, class of 2017 means the group of selected interns doing their internships in 2017.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, class of 2017 means the group of selected interns doing their internships in 2017.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was thinking that. It doesn't mention 'penultimate' anywhere though? Unless you can find anywhere it does? If not i'm going to drop them an email. FFS. Those questions took so long fml.
https://www.db.com/careers/en/grad/role-search/programs/db-internship-programme.html
I was thinking that. It doesn't mention 'penultimate' anywhere though? Unless you can find anywhere it does? If not i'm going to drop them an email. FFS. Those questions took so long fml.
https://www.db.com/careers/en/grad/role-search/programs/db-internship-programme.html

Eh, maybe they've changed. But based on previous years, DB has been quite aggressive against final years applying for internships.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eh, maybe they've changed. But based on previous years, DB has been quite aggressive against final years applying for internships.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll drop them an email then and will confirm it on here. I probably won't get a reply till 2017 though.
When does Blackrock open ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending