The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brainzistheword
Ah I see. I'm glad they went well for you. Are you carrying on to A2? :smile:

yeah doing biology chemistry maths and an EPQ.. dropping critical thinking (thankfully!) and history [:frown:]
What are you planning on doing this year?
Original post by Jitesh
yeah doing biology chemistry maths and an EPQ.. dropping critical thinking (thankfully!) and history [:frown:]
What are you planning on doing this year?

Ah those are good subjects - seem medicine related too :wink:

I'm in a sticky situation at the minute, so I'm waiting until tomorrow to get some advice from teachers. I have the options of an apprenticeship or A-levels (maths, FM, Chemistry and Physics :smile:
Ah those are good subjects - seem medicine related too :wink:

I'm in a sticky situation at the minute, so I'm waiting until tomorrow to get some advice from teachers. I have the options of an apprenticeship or A-levels (maths, FM, Chemistry and Physics :smile:

yeah I'm hoping to apply to study Dentistry - as long as my ukcat goes to plan.. it's a ridiculous test!
Thank you soo much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
IT'S SO CLOSE!!!

Well, this is it! In less than 13 hours I will find out my results and what a journey it has been.

I've felt quite up-beat about the prospect of results day, but as it has gradually approached, I've started to doubt all my answers to the questions and now I am really nervous. Then, when I saw the grade boundaries this morning, I could feel myself getting even more anxious, purely because some of them were rather higher than anticipated.

I think, overall, what I am hoping for most, is that everyone who has joined in with the GYG competition gets the grades they have worked incredibly hard for, and I have my fingers crossed for those who have followed my story closely (@nisha.sri, @lilacpotato, @NiamhM1801, @starstudent7, @sahra30013, @mypetpikachu @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 and many more) that you get the grades you deserve :smile:

I shall be online tomorrow morning before going to get my results and I'll probably do a lot more waffling in a post again then.

Seen as this is a penultimate post, is there anything you want to know about me, or help with anything? If not, I'll see you in the morning :biggrin:Good luck everyone :h: (Don't forget to tell me how you get on - you can post or PM me if you like)

Thank you so much! :biggrin: Your thread has been a source of motivation throughout my exams and really hope (make that know) you'll get the results you want and deserve! :smile: Can't believe it's tomorrow!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jitesh
yeah I'm hoping to apply to study Dentistry - as long as my ukcat goes to plan.. it's a ridiculous test!

I'm not familiar with what that entails but I know a few people who've said it's difficult. I hope it goes well for you and let me know how you get on :smile:

Original post by Raji2001
Thank you soo much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem :smile:
Original post by lilacpotato
Thank you so much! :biggrin: Your thread has been a source of motivation throughout my exams and really hope (make that know) you'll get the results you want and deserve! :smile: Can't believe it's tomorrow!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thank you for following it! It means a lot! And thank you for your kind words, I've no doubt you've done amazingly well too. It's come around so fast, but good luck and let me know how you get on :smile:
Aw thank you for following it! It means a lot! And thank you for your kind words, I've no doubt you've done amazingly well too. It's come around so fast, but good luck and let me know how you get on :smile:

No problem, will do! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish you all the best for tomorrow. Good luck! :smile:
Good luck everyone !! :h:
Original post by Harrykel
I wish you all the best for tomorrow. Good luck! :smile:

Original post by nisha.sri
Good luck everyone !! :h:

Thank you both of you - good luck to you too :smile:
Thank you both of you - good luck to you too :smile:

Thank you. :smile: When are you getting your results ?
Thank you. :smile: When are you getting your results ?

You're welcome - and I think around 9:30. What about yourself? :smile:
You're welcome - and I think around 9:30. What about yourself? :smile:

Same thing !! OMG guess what you know @surina16 got 9A* and 1A :biggrin:

Wow - that's amazing. Well done @surina16!
Good luck! :h:
IT'S SO CLOSE!!!

Well, this is it! In less than 13 hours I will find out my results and what a journey it has been.

I've felt quite up-beat about the prospect of results day, but as it has gradually approached, I've started to doubt all my answers to the questions and now I am really nervous. Then, when I saw the grade boundaries this morning, I could feel myself getting even more anxious, purely because some of them were rather higher than anticipated.

I think, overall, what I am hoping for most, is that everyone who has joined in with the GYG competition gets the grades they have worked incredibly hard for, and I have my fingers crossed for those who have followed my story closely (@nisha.sri, @lilacpotato, @NiamhM1801, @starstudent7, @sahra30013, @mypetpikachu @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 and many more) that you get the grades you deserve :smile:

I shall be online tomorrow morning before going to get my results and I'll probably do a lot more waffling in a post again then.

Seen as this is a penultimate post, is there anything you want to know about me, or help with anything? If not, I'll see you in the morning :biggrin:Good luck everyone :h: (Don't forget to tell me how you get on - you can post or PM me if you like)

Ahh thank you! I hope you got the results you want! I got 6A*s 6As which I'm really pleased with! Next stop- A levels

Wow, that's amazing! Well done to @surina16! Also,Nishi I hope you got what you want!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sahra30013
Ahh thank you! I hope you got the results you want! I got 6A*s 6As which I'm really pleased with! Next stop- A levels

Thank you! Those are amazing grades :smile:
Thank you! Those are amazing grades :smile:

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending