The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Even more awesome !! Enjoy you week together :jive:

Awww ty :blush: and yes I'm a bit weird and kinda crazy but can't help it :nyan:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Ofc you scared, everyone is scared about results days :console: stressing about it actually proves that it means something to you :h:
I wish you the very best and don't forget to tell us how it goes because I'm sure you did well :penguinhug:

If only my parents understood that 😞 My mums never done an exam in her life so she doesn't know what it's like to be me rn and my dad did them years ago and he goes to me 'are you scared because you've done crap?' 😑 Thank you so much and I really hope it goes well 😖 And I will do if I'm allowed to come on TSR tomorrow depending on whether I've done alright or crap. 😞😣 but I'll let you know as soon as I can 😚 💜
We girls are moody things anyway :teehee: :lol: :lol:

I HAVE IT TOO ! :five: :five: and I love stuffed animals :colondollar: you're my unicorn buddy now :u: :five:

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
If only my parents understood that 😞 My mums never done an exam in her life so she doesn't know what it's like to be me rn and my dad did them years ago and he goes to me 'are you scared because you've done crap?' 😑 Thank you so much and I really hope it goes well 😖 And I will do if I'm allowed to come on TSR tomorrow depending on whether I've done alright or crap. 😞😣 but I'll let you know as soon as I can 😚 💜

Aww so they basically don't really relate with how you feel :console: sorry to hear they don't really get it, at least you have that thread to vent when you need <3
And you're welcome, I really hope you did well :lovehug:
Thank you! And yes I tried my best but I just don't know because the grade boundaries seem quite high too I ain't bothered about anything else I just hope I have the grades I need for college 😁 Best of luck to u too and I hope you get the results you need and deserve! I wish you all the best 💚
Oh oh oh I got a love rhat keeps me waiting

Feeling fab.
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh cool! I hope you did well 💚💜 and I hope I can 😉 Thank you so much! 😌😊👍🏼
Thank you girls! I hope tomorrow goes alright ☺️ I ain't expecting 5 or more A's and A*'s I just hope I have no D's or lower and I get the target grades for science and a c in maths and English 😖 I'm so scared though I just can't help it 💛 Thank you so much for the support 😘

No worries! It's OK, your best is different to someone's else's best but what is most important is that you try your best :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
No worries! It's OK, your best is different to someone's else's best but what is most important is that you try your best :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

That's very true and thank you 💜 But my parents will compare me to others no matter what 😁 Oh well that's my life 😚
God that's so cool :ahee: I wish I had such a big one :bear: :bear:
That's very true and thank you 💜 But my parents will compare me to others no matter what 😁 Oh well that's my life 😚

:wink:
My parents (mum in particular) is pretty much the same but that's true :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, it's OK! You'll just have to be the brave warrior that you are :wink:

Spoiler

Explained in the last spoiler in previous post :wink:
Oooh maybe Freezer should listen to those if he struggles sleeping (hopefully it won't come to that, but it's good to have a plan b :smile:)

Spoiler

Awww well only look at the spoiler if it's getting really, really bad...actually just look no matter how you're feeling :tongue:
You have been warned beforehand though so...

Spoiler

Aw :h:

Sure, that's OK! Goodnight :biggrin: (and that's really sweet! Aw hope you enjoy that :h:)

Aw hehe I suppose I will have to be!

Spoiler

Hmm fair enough then!
Freezer got to sleep quickly so that wasn't necessary this time, but shall keep it in mind for the future!

Spoiler

Now that's the best spoiler ever! :biggrin:
So much cuteness contained within! Ahhhhhh :biggrin:

I'm awake for a little bit, maybe 30mins-1 hour
(it's strangely enjoyable just watching them wonder around haha! So so cute! Freezer did enjoy it very much!)
My parents (mum in particular) is pretty much the same but that's true :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Awhh ☺️ Are you getting your results tomorrow? If so , good luck beautiful! 😊😘💜
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aw hehe I suppose I will have to be!

Spoiler

Hmm fair enough then!
Freezer got to sleep quickly so that wasn't necessary this time, but shall keep it in mind for the future!

Spoiler

Now that's the best spoiler ever! :biggrin:
So much cuteness contained within! Ahhhhhh :biggrin:

I'm awake for a little bit, maybe 30mins-1 hour
(it's strangely enjoyable just watching them wonder around haha! So so cute! Freezer did enjoy it very much!)

Yup!

Spoiler

Aw, good! Happy to hear that :biggrin:
:hugs:

Haha glad you liked the spoiler! :wink:

OK :smile:
(I'm glad you feel that way and that you did enjoy it! :h:)
Awhh ☺️ Are you getting your results tomorrow? If so , good luck beautiful! 😊😘💜

I am, aww thanks! :hugs:
Yup!

Spoiler

I am, aww thanks! :hugs:

Oh good Lord. Good luck I really hope you get the results you need and deserve! I'm sure you've done amazing! Let me know what you get if you want 😉 I will too when I can 🙈 Good luck for tomorrow 💜 Much love xxx
Oh good Lord. Good luck I really hope you get the results you need and deserve! I'm sure you've done amazing! Let me know what you get if you want 😉 I will too when I can 🙈 Good luck for tomorrow 💜 Much love xxx

Aww thanks! I won't say the grades :redface: bit I'll definitely let you know how it went :smile: thanks, you too! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries! :h:

Exactly! You never know when things may work well for you! :yep:
:rofl: Some quote expert I am XD

A) Well, quality is better than quantity :yep: and who have I been tagging recently in that thank a TSR member thread, eh? :wink:
B) Never seem to but you never know

Spoiler

C) I guess (Indeed :biggrin:)
D) Quantity of friends is just a number - better to have few good friends than loads of bad ones (well that's not too bad, you might meet some more people, but work friends is a start :yep:)
E) But that's good I find because it makes the funny times even funnier! Haha thanks :tongue:

(Matrix sees...but there's a whole range of stuff you could do to increase happiness like...well, car watching (in Cambridge when you get there), I'm a Celebrity, listening to music, xbox, urmmm...well and anything else you enjoy doing :yep:)

But, what if other people want you to be happy? :erm:
Awww :hugs:

The idea was that they'll laugh no matter what. The difference was that in one you develop as a person and reach success, the other, you don't get that opportunity :wink:

I know! Such reasons for it are not great (understatement) but yeah :/
I know, it's so much better to spread happiness, or try to at least!
Good to hear!
Aww sorry to hear that :redface:

Spoiler

Aww, I understand :smile:

Aww! :hugs:
So, so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Talking Dreams
^Sydney might not be here, but maybe she can help to make you feel a bit better :smile:

:biggrin:

That's very true, they can happen at anytime! Usually it's bad things but ah well!
Haha :tongue: Nah you're seriously great at it!

A: That's true, but it hurts when they ditch you :frown: And you of course! And I'm super greatful!

B: Maybe their master hiders?

Spoiler

C: It's true!

D: True, but having some is better than none! Yeah that's very true! Bad friends suck!
( Its a start but hopefully things will expand outside of our work bubble! Although these are the nicest people I've ever met tbh!)

E: Hmm I guess that's true, but serious people are less funny usually though.

(Hmm I suppose there is, just need to find it all. But yeah all of those are good things for it!

But who would these other people be? Except you of course!
It's so sad!

Well that's not great but I see now. Well the first one is more appealing but the second one is more realistic!

:jumphug:

Spoiler

Thankyou, it's too depressing to go any further.

I'm happier ish now though!

Aww Thankyou! So thoughtful!
Aww thanks! I won't say the grades :redface: bit I'll definitely let you know how it went :smile: thanks, you too! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem! ☺️ You don't have too!! 💜 They are personal to everyone at the end of the day! 😘 Yup defo 😜👌🏼 Thank youu! :hugs:
Goodnight and good luck for tomorrow, hope you have a lovely day. xxx
Yup!

Spoiler

Indeed!

Spoiler

It was down to the tiredness tbh! Still exhausted!
:flip:

Haha of course I did!

:smile:
(Thanks! Most guys who do that would be called weirdos and other nasty names! But I don't care, I enjoy it so I'm gonna do it! Thanks again :biggrin:)
OMG a storm has broken out :woo:
Tomorrow's gonna be interesting now! :eek:
Gotta love lightning though! It's sooooo cool!!!!
Original post by FireFreezer77
:biggrin:

That's very true, they can happen at anytime! Usually it's bad things but ah well!
Haha :tongue: Nah you're seriously great at it!

A: That's true, but it hurts when they ditch you :frown: And you of course! And I'm super greatful!

B: Maybe their master hiders?

Spoiler

C: It's true!

D: True, but having some is better than none! Yeah that's very true! Bad friends suck!
( Its a start but hopefully things will expand outside of our work bubble! Although these are the nicest people I've ever met tbh!)

E: Hmm I guess that's true, but serious people are less funny usually though.
(Hmm I suppose there is, just need to find it all. But yeah all of those are good things for it!
But who would these other people be? Except you of course!
It's so sad!

Well that's not great but I see now. Well the first one is more appealing but the second one is more realistic!

Spoiler

Thankyou, it's too depressing to go any further.

I'm happier ish now though!

Aww Thankyou! So thoughtful!

Indeed! Well, you know never when a good thing mayb surprise you :wink:
Aw thanks! :biggrin:

A) Yeah, but if you find the right people, which I think you have at least on here, they won't leave you :smile: Aww :h:
B) That's true, they could be

Spoiler

C) OK
D) Exactly! :five: (Aww, it makes me so happy to hear that! :biggrin:)
E) I don't completely agree with that :wink:
(Good! Well when you're down and you haven't gotten into bed yet, maybe you should try some of them :smile:)

Lots of people want you to be happy :yep: I can tag some people if you want and I'm sure they'd confirm that they would want you to be happy :u:

Yup. But which one do you want to go with?

Spoiler

Oooh good, now we just need to maintain and gradually increase it :biggrin:

Latest