The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSlayerr
Good night guys. May the Edexcel, Aqa, WJEC, OCR and CIE Gods bless you with amazing GCSE's :biggrin:

Thanks, you too. May the grade boundaries forever be in your favour. :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThomasSidney1
Anyone not going to open their results at school? I don't know if I should open them there or not?! :/

I'm opening mine as I walk back to the car. Feel uncomfortable with the pressure of opening them infront of everybody
Reply 4702
Anyone not going to open their results at school? I don't know if I should open them there or not?! :/

up to you, but better to open them there. you'll have help if you need it

Open it there and if you don't want to tell people, say "All A*'s" or "All U's" :^)
rr
(edited 7 years ago)
Best of luck to everyone collecting GCSE results tomorrow morning. Although Im 3 years on I still remember the nervous excitement I imagine so many of you are feeling right now. I am going to be heading along with my sister to collect her results and I even feel nervous for her.

Just a little bit of advice. The results on that sheet of paper you will receive tomorrow do not define you, yes you have worked hard and sometimes things dont go to plan but know that there are ways to turn things around, and GCSE results will not hinder your success unless you let them!

Ha no.

I don't think I could wait long enough to get home. Besides, I like to brag (and hopefully I will be!)
I'm checking mine at home first, and only if I'm happy with them will I actually go in to get the results sheet (which I need for enrolment - but if my grades suck, I'll just ring up and tell them I'm away)>
Original post by Im_trying
i know this is a bit mean but i can't wait to see all the idiots that constantly distracted my learning in lessons realise that they have got nothing... funny to see how the coin is starting to flip.

Sounds mean, but 3 years ago when I got my results this is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the people who terrorised my lessons and distracted everyone see the harsh reality of leaving school with no qualifications.
Original post by Natalierm2707
Sounds mean, but 3 years ago when I got my results this is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the people who terrorised my lessons and distracted everyone see the harsh reality of leaving school with no qualifications.

Yeah i don't feel sorry for them at all. They have cost a lot of my learning and even caused some teachers to leave. karma
Original post by thevamps99xo
GOOD LUCK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE
IM IN YEAR 13 NOW BUT IM PICKING UP A GCSE MATHS RESULT TOMORROW
IF I DONT GET A C THIS TIME POO WILL LITERALLY HIT THE FAN
BUT ANYWAY
GOOD LUCK XOXOXO.
MAY YOU ALL GET THE GRADES YOU DESERVE :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

awrr good luck! You can do it this time. let me know how it goes..
Original post by Im_trying
Yeah i don't feel sorry for them at all. They have cost a lot of my learning and even caused some teachers to leave. karma

Advice for tomorrow, be smug inside your head and be the bigger person, dont rub your superior results in their face, just walk away knowing that they didnt get the better of you! Best feeling in the world is suceeding when everyone is trying to make you fail.
Original post by thevamps99xo
GOOD LUCK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE
IM IN YEAR 13 NOW BUT IM PICKING UP A GCSE MATHS RESULT TOMORROW
IF I DONT GET A C THIS TIME POO WILL LITERALLY HIT THE FAN
BUT ANYWAY
GOOD LUCK XOXOXO.
MAY YOU ALL GET THE GRADES YOU DESERVE :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! And I good luck I hope you get the C :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Natalierm2707
Advice for tomorrow, be smug inside your head and be the bigger person, dont rub your superior results in their face, just walk away knowing that they didnt get the better of you! Best feeling in the world is suceeding when everyone is trying to make you fail.

oh yeah don't worry, I'm not clever at all. I'm looking to get all D's so nothing to rub in haha. A lot of the idiots are very clever lol. oh well
Original post by TheBirdman
Thanks! And I good luck I hope you get the C :biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Im_trying;67193842]oh yeah don't worry, I'm not clever at all. I'm looking to get all D's so nothing to rub in haha. A lot of the idiots are very clever lol. oh well

Ye, I won't feel sorry for idiots who distracted. A personal victory if I do good and they don't.
Original post by greatmnty
Guys this is a serious question - for my RE exam, i ran out of quotations and used quotations from some questionable movies (I was desperate...) - do examiners check quotes online?

What quotes did you use. Just out of interest.

"I'll be back" said Jesus as he was nailed to the cross..!

Or,

"life is like a box of chocolates Moses, you'll find 10 of the best at Mount Sinai"

Haha
Good luck tomorrow guys. GCSEs, good or bad, really aren't all that significant in the context of your life as a whole so please don't worry about them.
Original post by TylerM1999
Ye, I won't feel sorry for idiots who distracted. A personal victory if I do good and they don't.

to be honest many of the people wont be coming in tomorrow because they're to embarassed

Latest