The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4760
Original post by Ella_08
i'm strongly considering it :rolleyes:

Yeah , I might actually watch a movie as well . I'm not going to sleep so I might as well make use of my time
Original post by Ella_08
i'm jellyfish
i'm sooo tired

My mind is so preoccupied with results day that I think my sleep cycle is on halt
is anyone just looking at the right side of the screen - "Poll: How do you sleep? I lie on my front.... bla bla why isn't there an option for "i can't sleep because it's results day" :confused::rolleyes::doh:
Original post by TheBirdman
My mind is so preoccupied with results day that I think my sleep cycle is on halt

i wish my brain did that for me.
idek why i'm tired. ineed coffee. Best of luck thooo :wink:
Original post by Ella_08
is anyone just looking at the right side of the screen - "Poll: How do you sleep? I lie on my front.... bla bla why isn't there an option for "i can't sleep because it's results day" :confused::rolleyes::doh:
Haha in the same boat :tongue:
Original post by Re.sa
Yeah , I might actually watch a movie as well . I'm not going to sleep so I might as well make use of my time

i was thinking that. Netflix has a huge choice. same same i might as well just go with the flow and join the cool-kid-all-nighter-squad
Good luck my TSR family :smile: we can get through the next few hours together! Hopefully we'll all be together again for next year :smile:

Im not gonna be able to sleep so watching a movie but PM me if ur bored as well cos I defo will be!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good Luck 2 everyone
I haven't slept properly the last four nights so I feel like my brain is just used to this weird sleep cycle (of not sleeping?!?!). I'm hot, stressed but thankfully not tired.
Everyone in my house is asleep so I can't just wander around the house which is rather annoying because its so hot.
Original post by Ella_08
i wish my brain did that for me.
idek why i'm tired. ineed coffee. Best of luck thooo :wink:

Good luck to you as well!
Anyone have any movie recommendations?
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Good luck my TSR family :smile: we can get through the next few hours together! Hopefully we'll all be together again for next year :smile:

Im not gonna be able to sleep so watching a movie but PM me if ur bored as well cos I defo will be!

Posted from TSR Mobile

good luck to you too :smile: i hope you do well!!! i remember we once talked about the english lit paper all those months back :tongue: I'm watching a movie too soo if u want to talk about random pointless stuff any time so we stay awake, pm me (;
Reply 4772
Original post by TheBirdman
Anyone have any movie recommendations?

Interstellar , Jurassic world and the pursuit of happiness
52% alcohol, x many shots..... Think I'll go to sleep soon :u:
I'll probably try go sleep at 3, if I can't fall asleep then all nighter it is, I've never actually drank coffee, will it work (stupid question)😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Re.sa
Interstellar , Jurassic world and the pursuit of happiness

I've seen the first two but I found the pursuit of happiness so I'm watching that. Thankss
Original post by Ella_08
good luck to you too :smile: i hope you do well!!! i remember we once talked about the english lit paper all those months back :tongue: I'm watching a movie too soo if u want to talk about random pointless stuff any time so we stay awake, pm me (;

Ahahaha thank you I wish the same for you! And I remember! Was so worried but you calmed me down a lot :smile: so thank you for that! Will PM u if I'm awake but I'm gonna try to sleep so I at least look like a solid 2/10 tomorrow aha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
I'll probably try go sleep at 3, if I can't fall asleep then all nighter it is, I've never actually drank coffee, will it work (stupid question)😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

you should try coffee! it won't let you down:wink:
Watch 4 Minute Mile, that'll help you'll sleep
Good luck everyone :biggrin: i trust in all of your clever clogs powers

Latest