The Student Room Group

How to lose virginity

Scroll to see replies

I am the supreme gentleman and no woman has ever shown interest in me. I dress nice, £400 sunglasses and girls don't notice them. If my sister allows me to fornicate I will. In this harsh reality any girl will be taken by me. I will treat them as I have dreamt. Even if it is my own sister.
Original post by eden3
Yeah, because having a car entitles you to sex. That's all girls care about. :colonhash:

2/10

You know what he needs right...

Yeahhhh you know womsayin

YEeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhhh ...

HE NEEDS SOME MO GAINSSSSSSS
elliot rodgers autobiography

great read, would recommend
(edited 7 years ago)
this is from eliot rodger's manifesto thing
Original post by tomtjl
It's a joke m8.

Original post by tomtjl
I passed at 17, I think most people pass at 17 or 18. Alas, it was a joke mate.

Shame it took you explaining it for us to get the joke then mate :rofl: You think wrong btw, I don't know many people who passed that young. Suppose it can depend on what area you're from though.
Original post by eden3
Yeah, because having a car entitles you to sex. That's all girls care about. :colonhash:

2/10

Original post by donutellme

Strong avis/10
Depends on your definition of virginity.
Original post by Anonymous
I am the supreme gentleman and no woman has ever shown interest in me. I dress nice, £400 sunglasses and girls don't notice them. If my sister allows me to fornicate I will. In this harsh reality any girl will be taken by me. I will treat them as I have dreamt. Even if it is my own sister.

Eurghh, don't be gross. That's your sister! 😂
Original post by Anonymous

Ok big man this is what you do. First allow your sister because she has allowed herself to be dipped at your house. So you can do it with other girls as well. Secondly it's not about the money you spend, as a woman is not going to ask how much your outfit is. Thirdly go to a rave, club or on holiday to Napa or Magaluf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eliot rodger/10
Reply 30
Original post by donutellme

yeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMEEEEEEEEEEN brotha

Preach it Bishop FEATHERS

HALLELUJAH ... uh MO GAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSSS
Reply 31
Original post by -Miracle
Strong avis/10

yeeeeeahhhhhhh why thank you mayne, me and LAWD @donutellme have been makin all kiiiinds of gainsss
Original post by eden3
yeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyymeeeeeeeeeen brotha

preach it bishop feathers

hallelujah ... Uh mo gaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinsss

praise gawd hallelujah ayyyyyymeeeeeeennnnnnn
Original post by eden3
yeeeeeahhhhhhh why thank you mayne, me and lawd @donutellme have been makin all kiiiinds of gainsss

all kindsssss
Did you have to stand there and listen to it all?
Hire a hooker, job done.
The irony being that you own a car, yet he's still giving her a ride :wink:
:rofl: right because thats all women look at when it comes to a potential sh*gging partner - how nice his car is

I know its a joke. if only life was that easy for men, then BMW would make a serious fortune selling cars to ugly dudes
Original post by TiernanW
Oh my god. HAHAHA! Quality banter.

If this is in any shape or form serious (honestly don't know what serious person would describe their sister like that), relax, I'm 18 and I'm still a virgin. I had many opportunities to lose it, but I chose not to because I want it to be special. That's just me though. If that's not what you want, then don't be arrogant and maybe then you'll get it. :smile:

are you a guy or a girl!!!! (I'm just seriously curious right now)
Original post by WoodyMKC
Shame it took you explaining it for us to get the joke then mate :rofl: You think wrong btw, I don't know many people who passed that young. Suppose it can depend on what area you're from though.

It's funny because when I was 17 I said the exact same thing and then everything changed and now I'm 18 having lost it.

A year can really fly by!

I think 18 is kind of the common age. I was quite shocked to find for some of my friends it was 15/16. But then I know those turning 19 soon and still haven't lost it.

You can lose it whenever you want, there's no race anyhow. I definitely lost mine stupidly though not regrettably.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending