The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good luck everyone. If you do well, well done! If you don't as well, remember that sixthform/ college is there for you to change it all! One tip: check if you were close to the next grade boundary unlike me.
Hey, does anyone know if you get the marks on the results slip or is it just the grades? Thanks :smile:
Why is there a thread asking if examiner reports are out? I didn't know they were released this early!
Original post by hafsa473
Did anyone not revise as much as they couldve for their GCSEs?

I really did try to revise early on like weeks before the exams especially for biology then I got bored and relaxed too much.
Original post by thepewds_
Why is there a thread asking if examiner reports are out? I didn't know they were released this early!

I don't think they'll be released yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thepewds_

They're not but you can still find them if you're lucky. You can find the papers and mark scheme also but they can be difficult to find.

Original post by HannahBean9
Hey, does anyone know if you get the marks on the result slip or is it just the grades? Thanks :smile:

Yes you usually get the UMS marks as well as grades.
Original post by B_9710
They're not but you can still find them if you're lucky. You can find the papers and mark scheme also but they can be difficult to find.

Yes you usually get the UMS marks as well as grades.

Okay. Thanks :smile:
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I don't think they'll be released yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I thought not
Hey, does anyone know if you get the marks on the results slip or is it just the grades? Thanks :smile:
Original post by HannahBean9

It differs school to school I think 😊 Good luck though! Sure you got amazing results
If only it wasn't for this ridiculous heat I would be fast asleep right now :colonhash:
Original post by chloechurcher
If only it wasn't for this ridiculous heat I would be fast asleep right now :colonhash:

The heat is killing me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4812
My stomach is feeling funny ah

This heat is doing something to me :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
:awesome:
I'm so scared and I can't sleep and... Any suggestions of something I can procrastinate with on my phone cause I'm really bored 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 7yearsbadluck
I'm so scared and I can't sleep and... Any suggestions of something I can procrastinate with on my phone cause I'm really bored 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

watch youtube
Bring it on!! Lets do this lads :smile:
Should I do an all nighter?
Bought a Frijj milkshake to try and drink to sleep tonight.. Think it was out of date and now I feel sick.

GCSES HAVE YOU NOT HURT ME ENOUGH
Original post by Fly.RK_
Should I do an all nighter?

I am :smile:, too hot and too nervous. :/
Idk why but im not really nervous at all, im mean im not that guy who is expecting all A*s or all Us just regular results with a few good grades such as maths.

Latest