The Student Room Group

Can someone else collect your results on Gcse results day?

I dont feel well and i dont think ill be able to collect my results. My sister also has to get her result so can she get them instead or do you have to collect them yourself?.
Just write a note:
I ______ Give _______ permission to collect my GCSE results.
Reply 2
Yes you need to write a note sign it giving permission to the person you are sending along with a copy of your id . I was told to show a photo copy of a passport ..
Reply 3
Original post by ukheman
Yes you need to write a note sign it giving permission to the person you are sending along with a copy of your id . I was told to show a photo copy of a passport ..

What id sort of confused haha
Reply 4
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Just write a note:
I ______ Give _______ permission to collect my GCSE results.

Do i need to bring something else other than a note?
Reply 5
Original post by _elissaa

I've been told to bring a letter signed by the candidate giving the authority to the third person to collect their result along with a photo copy of the candidates passport ... This information was given to me by the exams officer of the school ..
I dont feel well and i dont think ill be able to collect my results. My sister also has to get her result so can she get them instead or do you have to collect them yourself?.

Depends on your school, if you don't know - inform the school you'll be sending someone via phone (or some other way that verifies it's you) and then send the collector with a note signed by you (to confirm they're doing it on your behalf)
Reply 7
Original post by ukheman
I've been told to bring a letter signed by the candidate giving the authority to the third person to collect their result along with a photo copy of the candidates passport ... This information was given to me by the exams officer of the school ..

Please double check with your centre as my child sat their exam at school
So they maybe slightly different rules here .. my other child that attends the same school is going in to pick up the results ..
I would ring your school and inform them that your sister will be collecting your results and explain why and they'll be able to best tell you what you'd need to give your sister to take with her

Good luck to both hope you get the results you want and that you feel better soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Give them a note and some ID like a bus pass / citizen card / passport and get your sister to take her ID bus pass / citizen card / passport.

Quick Reply