The Student Room Group

Nigel Farage at Trump Rally- Brexiteers Unite!

Anyone catch the speech? Fantastic stuff from Farage! F*ck the establishment!!! yeahhhawww *gun shots*

Two of the sharpest minds of the 21st century coming together... Brexit voters you like Trump also?

Scroll to see replies

RIP Nige's tache 2016-2016.
Reply 2
Original post by Docjones1
RIP Nige's tache 2016-2016.

I miss the little guy already.

That was... emotional.
he was excellent, i want to see InfoWars very own Alex Jones at a rally next - imagine him shouting - "1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms" - the crowd would explode.
Reply 5
I've always thought Trump and Hillary seem kind of "plastic" and lifeless

Nigel seems a lot more human, his mission was Brexit and you can tell he cared a hell of a lot about it.
Wonderful to see the two leading politicians of 2016 sharing a stage together.
excellent speech by nigel which will be sure to rile up the staunch remainers when they awake from their slumber in a few hours time
Reply 8
Nigel is a wafting of sunlight compared to Donald Trump's heady cocktail of Corbynite incompetence and Stalinite personality cultism. Any party nominally led by Trump is beneath him, as indeed it is beneath most people.
Sounded like a pair of *****. Farage is a prat.
Original post by jape
Nigel is a wafting of sunlight compared to Donald Trump's heady cocktail of Corbynite incompetence and Stalinite personality cultism. Any party nominally led by Trump is beneath him, as indeed it is beneath most people.

Just speak in English instead of trying to sound clever - **** me. What are you trying to say?
Reply 11
Original post by ivybridge
Just speak in English instead of trying to sound clever - **** me. What are you trying to say?

I'll try to be monosyllabic (short words) for you. Nigel is a gifted, principled and capable politician. Trump is incompetent (bad at stuff), has fans who worship him, has no policies, is all about himself and has not got a single charitable bone in his body.
Original post by neal95
excellent speech by nigel which will be sure to rile up the staunch remainers when they awake from their slumber in a few hours time

pahaha can't wait to see how they spin this

whiney fb posts incoming
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jape
I'll try to be monosyllabic (short words) for you. Nigel is a gifted, principled and capable politician. Trump is incompetent (bad at stuff), has fans who worship him, has no policies, is all about himself and has not got a single charitable bone in his body.

Yeah yeah, keep trying to insult me. You're speaking like a ponce and it's 20 past 3 in the morning - get the **** off your high horse.

Your point is still ****; the pair of them are *******s and Nigel Farage is one of the most contradictory, rude, idiotic politicans of the age. Go to bed.
Shame Hilary is still going to win though...
Original post by yungaheartz

Certainly not a shame for the world and America.
Original post by abcde3237
pahaha can't wait to see how they spin this

whiney faggy fb posts incoming

"Faggy"? Are you twelve?
Reply 17
Yeah yeah, keep trying to insult me. You're speaking like a ponce and it's 20 past 3 in the morning - get the **** off your high horse.

Your point is still ****; the pair of them are *******s and Nigel Farage is one of the most contradictory, rude, idiotic politicans of the age. Go to bed.

Who hurt you?

Original post by yungaheartz

With any luck her first-woman-ever goodwill will have run out by 2020 and she can be replaced by a Ted Cruz or a Rand Paul type.
"Faggy"? Are you twelve?

no im 11
Original post by jape
With any luck... she can be replaced by a Ted Cruz... type.

???

Do you know anything about this man? He would legit propel America back into the dark ages.

Quick Reply

Latest