The Student Room Group

Sum up how you’re feeling about results day in a meme or gif [golden thread]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by She-Ra
This has made my day :love:

How have I never seen this?

Watch out @PugDevil :colone:

Giphy has all sorts of things, even She-Ra GIFs :love:

It would be silly to think the Princess of Power didn't have any GIFs made about her! :afraid:

Spoiler

Did someone say gifs? :teeth: Well, it's not my best effort but, inspired by this, this is probably how some people feel before tomorrow:

This sums up exactly how I felt when looking at AQA's grade boundaries for the Biology B1 paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Did someone say gifs? :teeth: Well, it's not my best effort but, inspired by this, this is probably how some people feel before tomorrow:

omg...

10/10 amazing!
Since I can't post GIFs properly, I'll just say I'm happy and did better than expected.
(edited 7 years ago)
We're to help today :smile: We'll be in the GCSE forum all day. Good luck everyone :awesome:

So scareed! Leaving in 30 mins omfg!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
So scareed! Leaving in 30 mins omfg!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck.
Original post by SubZero~
Good luck.

Thank you! And to you too if you're also getting your results!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Thank you! And to you too if you're also getting your results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries. I've had my results as of last week since I've just finished my first year of A levels.

:rofl:

:adore:
You have skills!
Reply 433
spongebob-gif-spengbab-o.jpgThere goes my hopes and dreams of an oxbridge application.
(edited 7 years ago)
image.gif
Reply 435
I reached all my target grades with 7 A*s 4 As and 1 B :biggrin:

Reply 436
So they put a wrong mark on one of my subjects and I was like

Almost 1 out of 10 points difference and I still know I have done better... Still very happy with the results :smile:
Reply 437
Attachment not found
Reply 438
I wasn't too nervous about my results because I knew that i couldn't change them so i waited patiently for the day to come...

This was my face when i first looked at my exam results...

I couldn't comprehend how i had managed to get a B in History and RE. I precisely remember missing out questions in History:mmm:

This is what i felt like doing when i looked at my results overall. Minus the alcohol lol...

Quick Reply

Latest